Remove pls

Remove this post please

Hello,

I would be interested in discussing joining your guild. I sent a friend request to Silverghost from Misphire#1768 to discuss. :slight_smile:

responded to ya just reach out when ya can.

did you add me on BNet?

Currently looking for healers for our Raid team! If you love to have fun while killing bosses, we might be the right fit! Please reach out to any of the contacts in this post if you’re interested! :slightly_smiling_face:

Still Lookin for More Healers for Raid, and always welcoming Casual and M+ players!

Are you only looking for healers? 208 MM Hunter looking for a new home come 9.1

We’re in need of a Warlock and resto Sham to round out the raid team
220 Item level required
42 renown required.

Please reach out to me if your interested in starting Heroic Tuesday night!

226 ilvl Resto Shaman LF Guild… was previously 5/10M. 42 Renown. Mothandras#8675 on discord

Bumps, were in need of a holy/ Dis Priest for Progression. Please Reach out to me on discord or Bnet

Silverghost#1156
Silverghst22#5135 on Discord

Look Forward to Talking with you :slight_smile:

Bump please

Recruitment Section updated! looking for more Active Players as we move toward Mythic Prog and our Completion of AOTC!

We haven’t had a disc priest on the team all tier :open_mouth: Would love to have a disc priest going into M progression! :star_struck:

AOTC Achieved! Still recruiting for Mythic! Please reach out to me let’s chat :slight_smile:

Hello Boomskie! I have been considering going Horde for some time now. Your guild sounds like a lot of fun. I love contests and events! I sent you a friend request on battlenet :grin:

1 Like

Mythis Prog started this week! looking for more players to add to the team!

We’re now 4/10M as of last week, looking for likeminded individuals to push towards cutting edge! This will be our first push towards CE as a team and we’re beyond excited!! We’ll be extending our lockout until late Dec to push as close to CE as we can get! If you love to have fun while killing bosses, we may be the right fit!

Still looking for more players committed to trying to obtain CE!

Heya,

Mostly higher end M+ player here, very interested in joining the guild. I’m trying to get back into raiding now that I have a work schedule and your schedule works very well with mine. I mostly heal with Rshammy or Hpally but can play offsepc.

Give me a shout @ Trais#1978

Cheers,

Traies

Hey Traies, thanks for the interest in our Guild! I sent you a btag request. Would love to chat more! :slight_smile:

• Neithia#1315