[H] [Bigglesworth] <Titans> Late Night Raiding, 9/10 T5

Hey all!

Titans is a Horde guild on the PvP server Bigglesworth that is focused on raiding in TBC Classic! We are a late night guild with raid times of Tues/Wed 10:30pm-1:30am PST. We also run an OPTIONAL Mag/Gruul/Kara on Thursday nights at raid time that is open to everyone (raiders, casuals, alts, etc.).

Our goal is to clear content quickly while having a fun time doing so! We strive to maintain a positive raiding atmosphere without any toxicity and drama.

We do want to make sure that everyone is on the same page so that we can all dive into raid as prepared as possible. In TBC, this means keeping up on leveling, dungeon gearing, reputations, and attunements. We will certainly help each other get through all of the various challenges but each individual person does have to put in their own time in order to progress.

Some of us have played Classic from the start while others switched over from retail. We all know how hard it can be to find a late night community to enjoy the game with so it is always great when a new member joins our guild!

High Priority Recruitment Needs

Tanks

• Recruiting positions for Bench only

Healers

• Resto Shaman

DPS

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Enhancement Shaman

If you’re class/spec is not listed above, please do still reach out as we may be able to work in a spot for you!

Feel free to message me on either Bnet or Discord if you are interested!:

Bnet: Bamboroo#1689
Discord: Jakinto#4028

We are still looking for fun and competitive players to add to our roster, Hit us up!

late night raiding hype!

Are there any specs you are in high need of right now?

I just updated the original post above with recruitment needs! We can use 2-3 more hunters but only have a spot for 1 of each other spec.

Still in search of some competitive players to add to our team. Growing nicely. I believe we will have a strong push into TBC. Hit us up!

Roster is filling up well but still in need of more late night raiders!

Still looking for a few more to round out the roster and push hard into TBC! LETS BANG

Looking to fill out just a few more core spots for TBC raiding!

Hey if you are still looking for players I am wanting to swap over from retail. I have a 60 Warlock that I could transfer or reroll on Bigglesworth. I’m flexible on class, have played since vanilla.

Hey thank you for your interest! We’re currently full on our core Warlock position. Currently we’re recruiting a Proection Paladin for our 25 man core raid, and also a variety of classes for our 3rd 10 man team. Let me know if you would be interested in either of those options!

Sounds good. I will msg you on Bnet.

I was looking to main a prot pally for TBC if you are still in need.

We do still need a prot pally! Add me on Bnet or Discord if you haven’t already and we can chat :slight_smile:

Bnet: Bamboroo#1689
Discord: Jakinto#4028

I’ll bump this up

Late night TBC raiding hype!!

still need a few dps to round out our 25 man core for mag’s, gruuls, and t5-t6. we know you are out there dps so apply now!

Looking for a couple more healers and niche dps specs (see post) to round out all of our 3 Karazhan teams and 25 man composition!

we be bumping

Update, we need prot pally/warlock/resto shaman!