[H] <Bigger Texas Cowboy Gang> 8/8 BWL - Recruiting 1 dps warrior

Hello,

Bigger Texas Cowboy Gang is one of the oldest guilds on the server created day 1. We are a group of semi-hardcore vanilla vets led by a Top US Mythic Raider.

Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8-11 PM Server time (This does not change).

Currently we are recruiting (as of April 19th)

• 1 Geared DPS warrior

• BWL 8/8 (1hr 25 minute clear)

• MC 10/10 (1hr 15 min clear)

• Onyxia 1/1 (split raids)

• ZG (2 Raid teams).

We use Monolith DKP Addon for our loot system (no loot council).

Applicants need to have a great attitude first and foremost. Please have at least full pre-raid BiS, with some Raid level gear as well.

Please message myself, Tybo, Partywolf in game or message me on discord: Colinthetank#0833

Warcraftlogs: classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/476716

1 Like

It be exactly like this

We’ve filled one core raid spot for a ranged dps, looking for just 1 more.

How are you guys looking on feral druids?

2 Likes

Colin touched me in my no no place in the crater …

It’ll be ok, can you point to where he hurt you?

10/10, would heal them again but now I can actually RP like I wanted and /cast Lighnting Bolt and /cast Chain Lightning.

We are full clearing MC + killing Onyxia in under 3hrs now. Easy 1 night clears.

Also, we are recruiting for pvp! We should have 2-3 very solid WSG groups and would like to expand that out.

It be like this

With the new year, we are recruiting again to bolster the roster in preparation for BWL. Looking for priests, resto shaman, and ranged DPS.

It is the Way

Smash that like button for purple gear

1 Like

Doctor prescribed me some maxicam for my enlarged testes and the code tybo didn’t work. I tried to explain to my doctor and he ended up writing me a prescription for abilify as well. Thanks, Bigger Texas Cowboy Gang.

Whisper me for a good time

Press button, get item

It’s bulking szn for the roster

I whispered Tybo for a good time once, he kind of scared me and provided no safe word.

2rdps caster 1 rogue would make my pp big

missed me? its been a while since i’ve bumped this post

Nobody misses a druid Fae :wink:

Updated original post with classes we are looking for.