[H] <Big YIKES> Mythic + focused guild LFM

We are a group of RL friends that have been playing together for years. We enjoy pushing M+ keys so we decided to start a guild for the new season. We will be focusing on M+, but will also be dipping into the heroic raid here and their though at a more casual level.

We are looking for mature adult players that are interested in pushing M+ keys, maximizing their class and most importantly able to have fun doing it.

If interested please contact:
Dookiesammich#1608 (Dookiesmash)
kingkong#12198 (Roarmor)
Osirrus#1879 (Jadin)

4 Likes

Would you be alright with a newer player trying to get into the swing of things, but still wants to participate in higher ended content?

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for more to push M+ content!
Once we get enough players we will clear heroic weekly as well.

2 Likes

/bump… come do things with chill peeps

2 Likes

Id love to join, just got back into wow after going away at the end of legion. I havent leveled toons yet but have everything 110 currently and would gladly join in the mythic+ and raids when i max out a toon.

1 Like

Pro skills, chill peeps and a Collud. +rep these guys fire

1 Like

/bump…we still looking for more

What’s up looking to do the same. Really tryin to find some nice guys lookin to run mythic+ dungeons. Slightly new but I am 389 item level mage.

Which level keys are you guys on? Trying to get my +15’s done this season.

444 ilevel btw.

/bump, would like to get a couple groups going on M+ that way we can transition to M raiding next patch