[H]<BibleBlack> 8/8M pushing HoF

BibleBlack is now recruiting raiders to push Hall of Fame Ny’alotha in 8.3!

Raid Time: Mon/Tues/Thurs 7-10 pst

What We Are About

• We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun.
  • We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama.
  • Our current goal for 8.2 is to push US top 100-150 which means spots will be limited and very competitive.
  • We know exactly what it takes to be a US top 100-150 guild and will do what’s necessary to reach our goals.

What We Expect

• Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are.
  • Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We want you to have an alt geared and ready as well. We want you to be versatile in both classes and specs you are playing as. We want everyone to study the fights.

Classes we are recruiting:

• Warlock!!
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Disc Priest

If your class isn’t mentioned above, we still highly encourage any exceptional DPS/healer to trial due to our competitive raid roster.

Application Form:
docs.google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAQp9H7yL-f77LaaUyHno5pizlH0WsU08V8tgOI-k9k0TCAQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also leave a msg in our disc: discord.gg/ 9tj76m

Addons

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras
  • DBM

Feel free to add us in game if you wish you’d like to talk more or have any questions!
oharroo#1201
Walla#1268

I support this message

still looking!

I heard they give out candy

Definitely do

still looking!

Good stuff

still looking for a warrior and exceptional healer!

Lookingggggg!

still looking for a warrior!

looking all day and all night

Still looking for strong dps!

the strongest dps

looking for exceptional dps!

blumperino

looking for more!

Still looking.

Still looking!

I am bumping this post.

bump for more!