[H] Betelgeuse Recruiting Dragonflight Mythic Team

Hi, Betelgeuse is currently recruiting for its mythic team, team is full of returning and and already Mythic Raiders.

Raid team mission statement : Have a friendly non-toxic competitive atmosphere to push raid content. We will continue to push content until CE.

Are current raid team needs are :
We are accepting applications for all roles at the moment.

These are are for starting positions, if we feel you dont “make the cut” we will have to ask you to look to raid somewhere else.

Raid Times: Will be decided on or before Dragonflight Pre-Patch Event.

We expect all of our guild members to :
Respect each other
Be a team player
Have a positive attitude

If any of this interest you please fill out an application and/or contact me on discord or bnet! Hopeing to be talking to you soon!

Application : forms.gle/7e3dDYFDMyz1fbDf7

Contact
Bnet : Awestruct#11889
Discord : AweStruCT#9997

Anyone else part of this guild? Guild and discord disappeared overnight. Wonder if the leader got hacked.

1 Like

I was. I sent a discord message to Awestruct but haven’t gotten a reply. I was surprised–it seemed pretty active.

You are not alone. Used, and discarded. Guess its time for the b14ck hat

The GM actually transferred to A52 and ditched his guild. Most of them joined our guild (Warsong Vanguard). By most, we mean Kizzybebe, Bonkitz and etc. If you’re needing a invite to join your friends in our guild, message Kizzy, Bonk or /who Warsong Vanguard in-game anytime, or Wreckmode#1300

1 Like

Yes it was totally unexpected, and it’s really unfortunate because the guild was so active. Feel free to join you guys, I been trying to find everyone that was in Betelgeuse before to extend an invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes