[H] <Beers> -Mankrik (EST)

[H] -Mankrik

Raid times: T/TH/Sun 9p-12a EST
Environment: Competitive and performance driven.
Loot: Priority based loot council
Gruul: 2/2 Magtheridon 1/1 Both cleared first week → Server third kills for Mankrik
As of 7/20/21 #1 Kill times on Mankrik Top #1-5 US consistantly

Recruitment Needs
Recruitment is currently both happening for our Main Run (Hardcore) and our Secondary Run (Semi-Hardcore) both with very different needs, If you’re looking for a strong guild with competent leadership and some very high goals any candidate can be considered.
Immediate Recruitment Needs
1 Resto with OS Ele or Enh (Hardcore run)
1 Arms (Hardcore run)
1 Elemental (Semi-Hardcore run)
1 BM or Survival (Hardcore run)

About Us
We expect all of our members to strive for the absolute best, Come to raid as prepared as they possibly can be and to be focused on both personal and raid performance. We’ll be pushing speedruns, parse runs and T5/T6 server firsts in TBC Classic, with a Hardcore Main Run and Semi-Hardcore secondary run. We’ll be practicing each tier ahead of time and have a dedicated group of officers designing strategies for execution. We’re looking for competent and competitive players to round out the rest of our main raid teams roster, If you’re interested in a community of fairness, respect, culture of performance and a guild with a competent and skilled leadership able to achieve the high bar we’ve set for our goals then may be for you.

Requirements

Must be reliable
Must be willing to min/max
Must be able to meet our parse standards
Must be able to both take feedback and give it to the guild in an environment built on open communication

We expect high attendance, high performance and dedication. If you feel you may make a good fit shoot me a message to start the conversation.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for TBC boys!

Rerolling Horde because its fun and I wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friends.

Recruitment needs updated! Giving this a bump :slight_smile:

bump it up!

Recruitment needs have been updated!

Great guild, great people. Excited for TBC!

Pre-patch when?

Recruitment needs updated again!

Y’all mind if this goes to the top?

pre:patch is right around the corner!

We’re still looking for cool people to do cool activities with :sunglasses: hit us up

I think this is how you bump

Looking good ! See you guys on mankrik !

bumpity bump bump

Release date in the books! Let’s get ready to play lads!

each bump has to be at least 10 characters

Almost 1 week away from pre:patch raiding now!

Patch soon!

Half a week away from pre:patch raiding now!