[H] Bear Chicken Moose looking for low M+ Casual Community

Hey there, I’m Waffles.

I’m a 35 year old lonely weirdo looking to make some friends and do some dungeons.

I’m looking for a friendly community first and foremost. Helping each other out. Hanging out in voice chat. Chatting in Discord during breaks at work.

Shadowlands is my 5th go-around of playing WoW, and felt like tanking to help out a new friend group*, but also being able to do ranged DPS. So, Bear Chicken Moose it was. (And Druids feel like cheating in so many ways).

The friend group fell apart, but I was still bit by the WoW bug.

I’m interested in Mythic Plus dungeons while doing voice chatting, and on the lower end for now and there’s not a ton of pressure. Old school transmog runs, achievements, and alt questing/dungeons would be nice too.

Once upon a time I lived that life, and have the Amani War Bear from Burning Crusade to prove it, but I just want to hang out and help more than anything right now.

My personal life is in a bit of turmoil, and I am not able to commit to a raiding schedule.

192 item level for what it’s worth from lots of time soloing as a Bear Moose Chicken. Comfortable tanking if I know the fight already, or it is well explained. Boomkin preferred when learning / tagging along.

Random tidbits
Ex-Science Teacher
Burning Crusade my life was a US Top 50 guild
Single dad of an awesome 5 year old girl
Very left leaning
Lover of punk music
Fascinated by true crime and obscure facts
It’s so awesome I don’t need 3.5 gear sets to play a druid.
Starting a 2nd shift Quality Engineer Job in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Hey, if you’re looking for a chill place to kick back and run some M+ add me on discord: Neil#4199

hello waffleman!

while i dont have a rad guild for you, i do have something to offer. MYSELF! i think im fun & am looking for new friendos to hang out with/do stuff with on BH! i think i could really benefit from having a tank friend to do mythic+ with.

im kinda a n00b. okay, not really but sometimes it seems like it! i’ve actually been playing since mid bc but was never really into raiding or anything hardcore. i enjoy pvping in bgs, mainly just spamming barrage on my hunter, or knocking people off the flag place in the purple bg on my ele shaman with that one spell that i cant think of the name rn. hmm.

anyway, i love to talk in discord, and just basically do anything with a buddy, so if youre interested, hmu!

random tidbits of meeeee:
will be 37 years of age in 9 days! let the countdown begin!!!
enjoys science… like bill nye the science guy!
was once in a top 20 social guild on proudmoore (was the recruiter/officer of fun stuff)
single self of no children or pets but lover of both!
lover of all music except polka
hates horror & blood n guts
never actually played a tank, but has dabbled (& sucked) @ healing
doesnt work… so im usually always available!

if any of my snazzy tidbits sound magical enough for you, reply here or add me on b.tag!
wigglehugs#1397

talk to you soon!

EDIT: oops, posted on my ally toon! i do have 2 horde BH toons, a 52 z troll mage & a 43 belf hunter :slight_smile: definitely open to creating new toons or whatever!