[H] Bath - Cuddle Party * Recruiting for SL*

Barthilas/Horde

Cuddle Party is a a fairly new guild formed from a few members that have lost guilds due to the end of BFA. We aim to build more of a community of players not just for wow as we play many different games together.
We have formed from a group of like minded players, that feel attitude is just as important as skill. If you are new to the game, or just coming back to it and want to be in a small but tight knit group it could be us.

We are building a strong team for Shadowlands to be ready to jump straight in and get going.
We aim to build a smallish raid group of about 12-15 for heroic raiding.
High importance of m+ also, and perhaps a little pvp if you are that way inclined.

From us as a guild you can guarantee a friendly environment with focus on helping others and growing a steady group.

Raid schedule:
Mon & Wed - 8:00pm till 10:30ish pm server time.

What we are looking for:

• Dps (bonus if tank offspec)

We have all come together from guilds that have failed, due to a toxic community. So we make it our aim to help and include everyone.

we also like to have an active discord, we are after all a bunch of misfits! That play not just wow but all sorts of games together.

If this sounds like a place for you. Let’s have a chat!!!

BTag: Wingless#11877

or Discord: Wingless#0776

Update

We are looking for melee dps to fill the rest of our dps slots. Bonus points for being able to offtank.

Hit myself or Wing up if you’re still interested

Discord : Quack#1953
WoW : squidgy#11520

Still need a couple of melee deeps to finish us off, if you prefer to be actually notice instead of ignored we are the group for you :slight_smile:

Still need a tank off spec also. With possible to become off tank.

Cheers

Whats the raid schedule going to look like?

At this stage
Mon & Wed 8 -1030 server time.

Hi there,

My partner and I are looking for a new guild for Shadowlands and these posts caught my eye. Due to recruitment issues, current guild is swapping over to FM Alliance and I would like to stay Horde so we have found ourselves looking for a new home. No bad blood as they were nice people, just don’t want to faction swap. Seems like there is a lot of Horde representation on Barthilas so here I am.

I’m mostly an AOTC raider who dabbled in Mythic a lot more this expansion than previous expansions and have no qualms about testing the waters with it. I also didn’t do much M+ this expansion outside of guild groups. Mostly, the two of us are looking for good group of friendly people to play the game with, raid, dungeon, and just hang out in general.

My partner is more of the social type of member who will tag along on runs when allowed (alt runs, fun run nights, achieve runs etc.) Is there a planned night for those things yet? Otherwise, the two of us just muck around in game currently farming old mounts.

Willing to server transfer if it seems like it might be a good fit. Already looking at Barth due to the high Horde population and healthier raiding community. Raid times fit better than most other guilds (Sat/Sun I prefer to keep open IRL).

Cheers

Hry there, Whats your bnet and we can have a chat?
We have no set night for those things yet, but we do them we also enjoy playing other games sometimes… :slight_smile:

Sounds good. It is NardDawg#1498

Post updated with Raid times and what we are looking for currently.

Release date is here!

Still have room for a few more deeps to round out our group :smiley:

Yo, I have 4 possibly 5 people looking for a new guild. We have mix of DPS, Tank and Heals if you guys are still looking!
I’ll likely be online tonight so can hit you up in game for a chat

Yeah buddy, add me and we’ll have a chat :slight_smile: