[H] <Basic Guild> AoTC Team 9/9H 2/2H Need Healer

Basic Guild is home to two late night raid teams; a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic team, and a more casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic team.

Churlish, the Heroic team, is currently looking for players searching for a home for BFA!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
and are 9/9H AoTC, 2/2H AoTC

We are currently looking for:
DPS: Priest/Shaman/Mage (HIGH), Warrior/DH (MED), Any (Low)
Healer: Any (Pref Priest), Flex Priest (Can DPS or Heal)
Tank: Closed

As a group, our goal is to have fun while clearing heroic raids at a decent pace. Our roster and leadership contains many WoW veterans who can no longer invest the time to raid hardcore, but still want a decent challenge. We are looking for like-minded raiders who are looking for a home for BFA.

If this sounds like a fit, let's chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

If you are interested in the Mythic team, please refer to this form here to fill out an application. Likewise the form can be used for Heroic team applicants as well. /goo.gl/r9gbJD
Updated recruitment needs ^^
Looking to pick up a healer with a dps offspec!
free bump from an old friend.
Thanks Ilpad hope you guys are doing great too!
Looking for some ranged DPS!
BFA is almost here! Get hyped Mal'ganis!!
Hey! I just swapped to Mal'Ganis for a denser server. Are you guys still recruiting at all or are you open to accepting active players (raid team or not)?
nice!
Hey! I just swapped to Mal'Ganis for a denser server. Are you guys still recruiting at all or are you open to accepting active players (raid team or not)?

Hey, sorry I missed your post! Was so hyped with the expansion. If you are still looking a home we are open to social invites. Currently I'm not actively searching for new recruits, but there may be spots open soon.
Good luck this tier, friends!
Thanks Jaymie you guys as well!

Updated our progress and looking to recruit a DH/DK dps!
5/8 After second week in! Still looking for a DK!
Zul down!
Woot!
Still in the market for a couple ranged dps would LOVE a boomkin! Hoping for Mythrax tonight!
Open to all dps now! Ranged or Melee!
Mythrax down tonight! Looking for warrior/warlock or any dps to round out the team!
Bump :) Good luck!
G'huun is dead! We are still looking for dps to round out the team in preparation for 8.1!