[H] Barthilas <Unreal Realities> Mon/Thur 8 to 11ST

Tired of joining <Reformed for this Patch!> Guilds? Want a forever home where you can kill bosses in a relaxed environment?

All exceptional applicants are considered.

We raid two nights a week.
Thursday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time
Monday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time
Sunday is a Achievements/Normal or Heroic/Old Content clear night and is optional.

Progress: We are currently 9/9N, 9/9H and 6/9M in BoD.

In order of preference we are currently recruiting:
Ranged DPS: Any and all Ranged DPS (except boomkin)
Healers: A Healer who can switch to DPS confidently, or vice versa.
Melee: Heavy on melee currently, but open to applications for the right people.
Tanks: Open to applications however not in need of at the moment.

Who are we?
We are a guild on Horde Barthilas and we have been raiding every single patch together since Ulduar, making us a long-term, well established and friendly guild that’s been around for over 9 years. Every year we have a Guild Drinks where we get together in a different capital city to meet the awesome people we play games with which makes us a great “forever home” for players of any persuasion.
Every night of the week people can be found on the guild Discord chatting, doing Mythic+ and playing other games together.

We’re a guild that is aiming to clear Mythic content within the current patch whilst only raiding two nights per week. As for non-raiders, we have plenty of those as well with over 150 accounts in the guild. All non-raiders are welcome!

To have a chat please add Zameth#1106 or Ducky#1100 or reply here.

Whilst looking for people to finish of this tier, will also be willing to talk to people wanting to raid in the new tier.

Still looking for people, don’t be afraid to add for a chat!

interested in joining you guys, have a few toons i can raid on however my priest is having UI issues and isnt reliable in raids because of it. hunter/Dk dps and mw /ww monk.

People still needed. Send a bnet invite to have a chat

3/8 Mythic EP, looking for some dps. Rogues/DH/Warlocks preferred.

3/8 Mythic EP, Looking for DPS. Rogues/Warlocks preferred. Contact Zameth#1106 or Ducky#1100 for more information.

Bump, still looking for a few people :slight_smile:

Is it just me or is this the best guild?

I think it might just be.

Apply within.

Still looking guys!

DPS come at us.

Come be our friends

bump it to the top

Looking for DPS and or Tanks!! 4/8M atm. Add us to bnet to have a chat

Tanking roles, Tanking roles, get your tanking roles here!

Still looking for people!! Mainly tanks and dps, don’t be afraid to contact and see if its for you. 4/8 M never to late to get into raiding this tier

bump it up

Still looking. Get your AotC and Cutting Edge before 8.3.