[H][Barthilas] *Low APM* Recruiting

Low APM is recruiting.
Server: Barthilas - Horde

We take nothing to seriously, have sometimes very inappropriate banter and should not be allowed in society but its an amazing group of people that just want to raid and have some fun. We get AOTC every tier.

If you want a laid back attitude but still with progression we are the group, get your Aotc and actually look forward to the raid every week!

We have a few cross server members also, as we mostly use discord.

Also run weekly keys etc plus have a guild in classic if you like to jump between the two.

8/8H Eternal palace
May branch into mythic once we boost our numbers, we like everyone has lost some raid members to classic.

Looking for any DPS classes, with a focus on offspec healers.
Also DK or DH would be ideal but looking for all classes.

Raid Times.
Wed/Thurs
8pm to 11pm. Server time.

If this sounds like a place for you. Let’s have a chat!!!

Bnet: Asuna#13819
or
Klanrur#1532

Ladies and Gentlemen…Heroes of the Horde, we summon you. Azshara has been defeated but she will soon reset and on Wednesday 8 pm ST we gather our might, flasks pre pots and food buffs to engage in another battle for Azeroth.
we have a stable group who will continue raiding into 8.3 and beyond.
Heroic 8/8 clear on Wednesday
Recruiting dps, everyone of a reasonable Item level is welcome to contact Low Apm’s Team Leaders for general raid recruitment inquiries.
Asuna#13819 and Klanrur#1532

Hi returning player from classic wow looking to knuckle down and continue my time in retail bfa and forward through to shadowlands.
Been playing 10+years as enh/resto sham as well as healing on h Pallys , resto Druid, warrior and pally tanking. Since legion though I have played fire/frost mage and have returned to bfa as a veng/havoc dh at 436 I’ll.my work hours are crap so I can only really attend %75 to %80 of raids. If you have a spot that would be great , if not all good, I understand max attendance is important.