[H] Barthilas <Fools Circle> 7/8H 2/8M Wed/Thurs 8:45PM-11:45PM ST

Fools Circle is a freshly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild, raiding 2 days a week aiming to get CE in the first tier of Dragonflight.

Fools Circle is a guild comprised of good players, with prior AOTC/CE raiding experience, who want to show up, have some laughs and get bosses/charts pumped out.

Currently 7/8H and 2/8M, yet to prog on Terros, as we are all gearing up a little more to pass the check.

We expect all of our raiders to:

Come prepared to every boss. This means: all consumables, gear enchanted, raid strats to be known, class roles on the encounters, etc

All have working microphones to communicate where needed

Be online 5-10 minutes before raid starts (If unable, or you’re running late, obviously notify myself or an officer)

Require committed and consistent raiders, missing a raid night here and there is understandable, but if you’re missing one night every week or two it’s a problem.

Recruitment:

Skilled ranged dps + a Hpriest
Even if your class/role is not listed here, we always accept exceptional players of their roles to compete for raid spots.

Raid Times:

Wednesday: 8:45pm - 11:45pm ST
Thursday: 8:45pm - 11:45pm ST
This will change to 7:45pm - 10:45pm ST when daylight savings is over.

Our goal is to create a community of semi-hardcore raiders that can progress at a decent rate, whilst also enjoying ourselves doing it.

We are trying to build a more active M+ Community, as we have a few players that love to push keys. Feel free to hit us up in-game and we can get you an invite.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, leave a note below and reach out to either myself or an officer with the below information.

GM:
Woggles#1775 (battle.net) / Woggles#7658 (Discord) - Easier time reaching me on Discord.

Officer:
madmaxxxx#6457 (battle.net) / madmaxxxx#8479 (Discord)