[H] Barthilas DK, looking for raiding guild

Recently returned to the superior faction and looking for a casual raiding guild, mostly heroic but up for casually trying a few early mythic bosses if heroic is covered or early mythic bosses are easier than the last boss.
And definitely would like some guild m+ group activity to at least easily do a +10-15 without pug drama.

Usually was a ranged main but recently changed since edgy panda Dks in 8.3 uwu

A few important things:
-DPS, not a tank, dislike tanking even if it is easy. I usually stay updated regarding new patch stuff and also stay on a good level dps wise ( warcraftlogs com/character/id/41831382?mode=detailed&zone=23# , kinda better by ilvl obviously)
-I play this game for fun, I am not a mythic raider so dont expect me to use the top builds just because they have the highest dps sims, i dislike Breath of Sindragosa and wont be touching it even when it is a 1k dps increase.
-I highly dislike ultra serious and strict hierarchical systems, I am here to have fun, not play army with some insecure person that shouts, acts tough and tries to assert their dominance (not in bed, that is ok, no kinkshaming)
-In general not a very serious person, like to be casual and fun and post funny stuff(Without trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy), mostly into gaming but not a “gamer TM”, also a gay furry so dont expect me to be normal xD

Hey mate! My guild is a mythic raiding guild but we also run open guild runs for heroic raids (last night we did an 8/8H EP full clear for some guildies). I’ll link the recruitment link below. If you’re interested, just join the community and I’ll inv ya from there :slight_smile:

Give us a look over bro, see what you think. Obviously ignore the mythic raid team. We raid heroics every sunday and keys almost every other night

Something Offensive
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
5/8M
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server
(Note, queens court progression has been put on hold until after Christmas break. As some memebers are away on holiday. Will resume start of jan.)

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Sunday 6:30 pm sever time

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also available on
Discord - Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet - Boss#1709