[H] Barthilas <Clarity > 12/12 Heroic Nyalotha - Recruiting!

Hi all,

Clarity is a semi-hard core raid guild on Barthilas that is aiming for Cutting edge, we have quite a strong player base and are always willing increase our numbers.

We have raided in previous expansions mainly late WotLK and Cataclysm and during these expansions we maintained a top 500 world rank we have reformed in late 8.2.5 (quite late) and did really well with the short period of time we had.

Current progression:

Nyalotha Heroic: 12/12
Nyalotha Normal: 12/12

Eternal Palace: 5/8 Mythic (joined the tier October 23rd)

The roles we require currently are:
Tanks
1x Tank (Druid or DK) with a viable DPS off-spec

DPS
1x Shadow Priest
1x Mage (Fire)
1x Elemental Shaman
1x Boomkin
1x Demon Hunter

Healers
1x Restoration Druid
1x Mistweaver

All other exceptional players are welcome to join!

Our Raid scedule is Wendesday and Sunday 7:30pm-10:30pm and during our off-times players will engage with one another and do Mythic + also our guild consists of Multi-Gladiators in arena who push above 2400+ every season, so PvE is not our only focus when it comes to succeeding. If you are a PvP player also but want to raid please disclose your arena ratings in prev expansions and current, this might help your chances of getting a spot in Clarity

Please feel feee to ask any more questions on here if your interested or add my btag and we can arrange a further discussion
Btag: Corzaa#1990

1 Like

up we go!!

We need DPS and x1 Tank guys!

Thanks for the bump <3

Wras has returned?

Yes he has, do you remember me ?

I am back, and need more DPS to fill our raid team!

Resto shaman from a 25man guild in cata and then when clarity went to nagrand back in cata, looong time ago

Damn! You remember our change over to Nagrand! Were you a raider in the guild or?

I was, but its a secret who i was :stuck_out_tongue:

God damn! Well then add my btag and lets talk about this mystery

Corzaa#1990

Bump! We have 2/8 Mythic on our first night of beginning Mythic raiding this tier!

Few DPS is all we need and possibly a Hpal if you’re pro!

Bumpity Bump

Bump! Need ranged DPS!

Bump! 1 spot open for Hpal & all exceptional DPS

Bump, need 1x Tank and 2x DPS!

Add btag Corzaa#1990

3/8 Mythic down, lookimg for people for Mythic Ashvane progression, if anyone interested please feel free to msg me in game or simply introduce yourself here.

Currently looking for all exceptional DPS & Tank & 1 Holy Paladin

Bump, still looking for DPS classes

Bump, looking for people to join us for Mythic Ashvane! DPS & Resto Shaman or Resto Druid

Bump! Looking for all exceptional players that wanna push content! Add my btag corzaa#1990

Back to the top! Looking for the following DPS classes immediately: DH DPS, Warlock (Any Spec), Death Knight DPS, Hunter.

Also looking to take on a Brewmaster or Bear druid tank immediately!