[H] Barthilas <All Guns Blazing> - Mythic Raiding GMT+8 (Perth, SG, MY, HK, Indo)

Bump! 10 characters

Still looking for more team mates for progression.

Recruiting for 9.2 Mythic Sepulcher. Looking for DK, warlocks, and healer mains especially. Send us a DM on discord (info on OP) if you’re keen.

Hi there, was just wondering if you guys take in any players that just want a place to hang out? I’ve recently returned to wow after a long time unsubbed, just trying to find a Perth timezone friendly guild for the company while I re-attune to the game and beyond.

Posted on the wrong character, this troll druid is my current main. (Should note that I have been playing wow since 2004 on EU account since I originally lived in Europe, so this Oceanic account sadly doesn’t have any of my old stuff).

Hi Rikochet,

A few of us in the guild are in the same boat having started in EU and ended up in various parts of Asia and Aus thus having to abandon our EU accounts :frowning:

We will happily take in a returning player. Please reach out to me on BNET: sharky#2786

Hi wondering if you are still recruiting. Mainly tank in 9.0 till AOTC, tank in 9.1 till AOTC swap to heal until 8/10M. Stopped raiding since 9.1.5 due to work. Looking to get back to raid on late night raiding, currently maining druid, have a BDK and Monk alt.

Bnet pat#11485
Discord patty#9612

Current Progress: 2/11M

D-sausage: sub 20%

====

Recruitment open for:

1 Tank with Solid Mythic Experience. One of our MTs mains as a DPS normally so we have space for the right person but we are not desperate to make this change. If you have experience tanking mythic and are looking for a long term spot then get in touch.

Healers: 1x Mystweaver Monk, Boomie with a Resto Offspec.

DPS: Any Ranged DPS, Melee: If you have solid logs and can hit the ground running alongside our existing team.

=====

All new players will trial in our Monday AOTC run before moving up to the mythic roster.

Bump! We’re 3/11 M, on Xymox now at 10%

Currently looking for a healer and any DPS with a preferance to ranged but open to all players with a history of Mythic raiding.