[H] Barth - Ele/Resto OS Shaman LF Raiding Guild

Hi all,

I am looking to commit to raiding twice a week with a great group of people.
I have PUG raided over the last little while and am 7/8h EP and generally do very well.

I have a 433 Ele shaman and I push M+ keys on my 435 rogue and currently sit at 1450 io. I pushed my Shammy to 1500 io in season one when no one wanted them!

I find myself constantly in queue to join pugs which go no where so I now want to use my time better and commit!

I am 30 and have a family so my raid times preferably would be in the vicinity of 8-11pm server time and would love to raid on a Sunday.

I am a competent and quick learner and I work in sales so I am ultra competitive and I always do everything I can to be the best I can and push those meters.

Looking forward to hearing any suggestions you have!

Thankyou!

Hi Thunderguts, we’re currently looking for more raiders to join our team at Gileads Blood. We’re Horde on Barthilas so that fits and we raid Wednesday and Sunday 7:30-10 ST.
If joining interests you feel free to hit me up on bnet
Cadmoon#1540

Hi mate, nhtfs is a new heroic only guild on hirde barth and whilst not progressed as high as you we aim to go further but have been steadily building our team.

Here is some info about us, if interested we would love to have you, most of us have a family and like to enjoy our time on the game so we have a fun relaxed attitued. 8-11 sunday/ monday

Resurgence: we are horde on Barthilas, we are 7/8H, looking to build the Mythic prog team.
We raid 7pm SVT till 10pm Wed, thurs, Sun.
we are fun yet focused and majority of us are Aussies.
Btag: Evilc#1288

Hey Thunderguts,

Regenesis @ Saurfang is recruiting! We are looking for more DPS and Healers to build up our core raiding team.

Raid nights are on Wed and Sun at 8 pm -10 pm GMT+8 and our focus is on Heroic Raids. We are currently progressing into Eternal Palace raid and hope to obtain AOTC for 8.2 and beyond.

Please contact Bnet: Irza#1306 or Bnet: Gekkogirl#1482 for more details if you’re interested =)

Triage is an AOTC 3/8M guild formed by CE mythic raiders on Horde, Barthilas.

We are seeking skilled DPS to fill out our roster. We raid Wed/Sun 6.30-9pm ST. All other roles are welcome to apply. Optional heroic nights will be run also. Casual members are welcome to join us for mythic plus and other content. If you’re interested in joining us, please contact guild management for more information!

Discord: Aedralinna#4340
BNET: Liberty#1758

Discord: Chaos#9772

BNET: Aftermath#1460

Discord: Calysto##0552

BNET: Calysto##1541

Sounds like you’d fit in well with us, we raid Sundays only
We currently have 2 ele shams and only 1 rogue but reliable players trumps class ATM for us

Hey mate,

lucky#14723 is my btag, I’m running a 3/8m guild on Frostmourne Alliance, by the name of Sanctum. Our raid times would seemingly suit perfect with them being 8:00-11:30 Wed/Sun/Mon. Love to chat more. add me if you’d like to follow up

Hey mate! would love to add an elemental Shammy to our mythic roster (4/8M), flick me an add on btag if you’d like to chat! lesleychow#11496