[H] Barely Trash Recruiting DPS and Tank for Nyalotha

Is currently recruiting players looking to progress through this expansion together. Our goal as a guild is to clear current content before the next raid tier. Sometimes we achieve that goal. Other times we hit a wall in Mythic. Regardless our priority as a guild is to have fun while accomplishing that goal.

As guild leader I attempt to create an environment that is not only enjoyable for me, but enjoyable for my members as well.

As Raid Leader I try to put together the best possible raid team. This means that our raid spots are competitive and we reward consistency.

With years of experience we have learnt that bosses still die when you have fun while raiding. So if you like dark humor, genital jokes, and killing bosses you might be the right fit for us!

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Sunday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST / 9:30 pm - 12:30 am (Server Time)

Guild Requirements:

-Don’t need a safe space

-Only be triggered by awful puns

Raid Requirements:

• Skills
  • Gems
  • Enchants
  • Maximum Effort
  • Doing Better

If you’re interested get in touch:

GM: Magnopus (Magnopus #1254)

Officers:
Scrye
Kaeith

Bump! Looking for people to fill out the raid roster as the new raid comes out!

Bump Bump. Still recruiting dps and tank players interested in flexing.

Still looking for a tank and a dps? I just got back since 8.1 and decided to play prot warrior this patch. My friend plays boomie. We both have mythic raiding experience since legion. I’m 447 atm and my boomie friend is 453.

Recruiting a tank and dps still. Looking to enter mythic this week or next week. Please add me ingame @Magnopus#1254