[H] Balance Druid, old school raider looking for late night PST guild to let me ride the bench

I have a unique proposition for any late night raiding guilds willing to hear me out.

I’ve played since launch and raided competitively for many years. I cleared all 40-man content through AQ40 and spider wing in Naxx 40. I cleared all Burning Crusade content, including Sunwell pre-nerf. I cleared all WotLK content except for ICC, as real life got in the way. Since WotLK ive played on and off throughout the various xpacs, raiding whenever I could.

And now i find myself here. In my early 30’s, with a family, and relatively intense career. I cant play 40 hours a week like i did in college. But i miss the raiding atmosphere, the group oriented challenges.

So im hoping that a late night, west coast raiding guild will allow me to be a bench player. I cant commit to a regular raid schedule, i play when I can, which some weeks might be a lot and some weeks might not be at all. As you can see, I play a Balance Druid, currently 421 ilvl with a 63 neck. Ive played druids since Vanilla, on both Horde and Alliance side. I dont mind playing resto once in a while, but Balance is my thing. I am willing to server transfer.

I am happy simply to be a backup option, do 5 man content, be on the alt raid team, farm stuff for the guild bank, do BG’s, whatever. I just want to play with quality people. My best hours to play are 9pm PST and later. Preferably a guild clearing Heroic level content, and at least dabbling in Mythic.

We’re 4/8M,

Wed/Thursday 9:30-12:30pst.
Doing full heroic clears every week for our casual players. Our core is pretty full atm, but we often swap players out. From your brief summary, this might be the guild for you. You can fulfill the bench role as you play catchup.

Fishizzle#1162

I may be biased because you’re a druid, yet Daybreak has always prided itself on community as much as its raid team. We’re currently 6/8M, yet would be perfectly open to having you around for all of what you mentioned. (Heroics on Sundays.)

Been around since 2009, our average age group is sitting around 28-30, and would never say no to helping hands beyond our raid scene. Hit me up if this sounds like a cup of tea you wouldn’t mind sipping on.

Uruborros#11792 or UB#1532 in discord.

Cheers and best of luck in your search.

Hey! Would love to talk to you! :slight_smile: I have plenty of over 30 adults in my guild who are in similar situations. And we make sure to involve everyone in community things. We have a heroic and mythic team so everyone can fit in. We also have a ton of just social people :slight_smile: bnet: rahat#11488

I think you’re selling yourself short. About 10 years ago a bunch of us were in the same boat, so we built a raid team that fits in family and career while still raiding at a higher end. And it doesn’t take 40 hours a week.

We’ve been around since Wrath, now, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since folks can’t raid 'til their kids are in bed.

We’re currently 6/8 Mythic Palace (Za’qul at 39%). We continually get Cutting Edge. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

I think you should aim for being a full raider, not a substitute or a flower-picker. If you’re interested, hit me up. Tewa#1373

You can also check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Well if u could possibly find an interest in alliance, our raid times seem honestly perfect for u

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Sup buddy, I run an AOTC guild on the horde side of Tichondrius, we raid fri/sat from 9pm pst to 12am pst. We are 8/8h and 8/8n the only thing is we do not do mythic raiding, instead we turned our attention to M+. If you’re cool with that I would love to tell you more.

Bnet is Vetec#1230

Hello Kul,

Would alliance be a deal breaker for you? We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30PM Pacific Time until 11PM. Just 5 hours a week if your work and family schedule allowed it. If you didn’t have time to raid, then we have an active Discord where you could just say “hey I need a key guys, help!” and we’d assemble a group for you.

We run plenty of things outside of raid for the flexible schedule player, such as doing bgs together, achievement runs, M+, etc. Or just sharing jokes and having active text chat on Discord. I have a few players on our team who are also in their 30s with either a family and intense careers or both, so I think you would get along with them.

Ideally we’d like to gear you up enough that you would be able to sub into our raid team when you can (around 440 ilvl), as we are currently 3/8M, but we are also happy to have you on board as a social player. Also, our guild has a lot of longevity. I’ve run the same guild for over 10 years, so no drama or instability here. Please reach out to me if you think you might be interested in joining us. My btag is Neddy#1554. Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Sent you a friend request

Sent you a friend request

Kullttiras,

Descendants of Lore is not a late night guild, but we do raid on the weekends if that helps? We are also a guild comprised almost solely of members over the age of 30 with jobs, children, and responsibilities. Because we do have members from the East and West coast of the US we choose to raid on the weekends every other Saturday and every Sunday from 2pm-6pm PST. Other than the late night times, I think we may be a good fit for you. Please feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello, we main focus raiding and the raid team is not casual. However, raiding is not required in order to join the guild. If raiding is your poison, we can trial you for a week. lol We do like to have fun but we also like to kill bosses. We are a Normal/Heroic guild with hopes of some mythic, though we will not become a hardcore CE guild. We have people of different interests in the guild from casual RP to casual PvP.

Guilds:
[A] Searing Shadows-Kirin Tor (not casual)
[H] Ghosts of Searing Shadows-Steamwheedle Cartel (casual)
[A] Eternal Shadows-Atiesh (Classic)

We also have a community to keep all three guilds connected, plus discord.
If interested please add Oriel#1933