H Balance druid looking for Raid group/guild 10.2

I am looking for a raiding group/guild that is need a of Boomy Ilvl 443 AoTc exp 2500 Io current raiding… I would prefer to not transfer right away but I am open to transferring for the right group. I enjoy doing M+ over raiding but would like to do both! Drop your info if you have any questions and I will gladly reach out.

2 Likes

Greetings. Check us out. We don’t require transfer until after trial is over, which is 2 raid nights.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority:
DPS DK
Demon Hunter
Warlock
WW Monk
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Med Priority: (but still wanted)
Hunter
Rogue
Dev Evoker

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Hey there!

We’re in need of a boomkin in our guild. We’re in Area 52 , Parasomnia 5/9m late night guild.
Add me in btag irizz#1719

Hello!

We are in need of ranged DPS. We are Slash Pull on Area-52. We raid T/TH 8-11 EST. We are a chill group (mostly in our 30’s), we are AOTC raiders and most of us usually get KSM/KSH.

We are here to have fun but we also enjoy pushing some hard content. We would love to have you join us! If you do not want to swap servers, it’s no problem! We have a few raiders whose mains are on other servers and we stay very well connected through discord.

Send me a message if you are interested! Discord: sheldiabla

Hey Ðael,

Tempest of Hyjal (9/9H) is back and recruiting for 10.2! We are a chill guild of mostly ex-mythic/CE solid raiders who are mostly interested in pushing AOTC (possibly mythic) and midcore keys (~18-21). We pride ourselves on our ability to combine a fun, non-toxic raiding environment, with steady progression towards our goals. As we entered Dragonflight, a group of close friends came back together, to create something, to breathe life back into our love of the game, and we founded Tempest. We’ve grown a lot since then and now we are looking to expand into 10.2!

We are currently seeking DPS for raiding in 10.2! Range DPS preferred, but open to all. Our current raid times are Fri/Sat from 6-9 PM PDT with M+ scattered throughout the week.

Reach out to us on bnet if you are interested:
Kayoz - GM: Sway#1337
Simorby - Raid leader: Ironw0lf53#1428
Captcolitis - Guild Officer: Capt#11288
Retdreamz - Guild Officer: Retdreamz#1693

Alternatively, you can also reach us on discord:
Kayoz - GM: Savvce
Simorby - Raid leader: ir0nw0lf53
Captcolitis - Guild Officer: capt751

Hey there! We currently have no Boomkins on roster so we’d absolutely love to have one! Our main focus is raiding, however we do have plenty of raiders who also love doing keys, so there should be no issues there! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but hit me up if we interest you! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Heya,
We’re Ironvale on Area 52 and are in need of range dps!
We’re an AoTC and mythic prog guild of returning veterans getting ready for 10.2.

Raid days and times are: Fri/Sat 8-11pm PST.

If interested we can talk further over discord: arc1642

Hey Dael, here is our info if you are interested in what you see here please feel free to reach out to us.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Healer and RDPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey there!

Our guild, , is currently searching for a balance druid to fill our last raid spot! We are a semi-hardcore guild located on Stormrage that focuses on getting aotc and pushing as far into mythic as we can with our two day raiding schedule! We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30pm-12:00am EST and are active doing m+ and hanging out in discord playing other games on our off days. We are alliance based but are a cross-faction guild. I would love to chat with you more to see if we would be a good fit for each other!

Hiya, I’m recruiting for my guild group 2 that we are starting up.
Group 1 went 7/9 mythic this tier and we are looking to push into cutting edge this tier.
We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm to midnight est.
We are an all adult guild that like to hang out, have a good time and push content. M+ active during the seasons, overall we like to chill and have a good time. We all come to wow to kill stuff and not have drama.

Currently need:
Tanks: closed (will recruit a dps that comfortable offspec tanking)
Healers: need 2 healers, any of these classes.
Pres evoker, MW monk, resto druid/shaman.
DPS: open to any, we currently need more melee. Big yes please to WW monk, rogue, warrior atm. But open to anyone comfortable dpsing.

All raiders need to be near or above 440ilvl by first day of 10.2 raiding (November 14th)

If interested please contact me via discord.
tanatithe
Thanks have a good day and better luck!

Hi Dael,

We are open to cross realm raiding, and we might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

4/9M “jump off” this tier. raid wed/thurs 8-11pm est and located on ZJ.

btag is jrzo#1414 if you have any interests.

regards,

Greetings Dael!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hello!

Check my post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 9/9H Aberrus 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed - LF Ranged DPS

Discord: Arth0814

Good morning, maybe we would be of interest :slight_smile:

I dont do spam… mythic/CE reform that raids tue/wed/thurs 830pm est to 1130pm est if you want more info add discord haz6754

Hey, our guild is a 2-night a week raiding guild thats achieved ATOC each tier. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:00-1030 CST and push midlevel (17-23) keys each season as well. We are in need of ranged DPS and dont require transfers at all. Give me a shout if you are interested!

Add me on bnet - KingFirmin#1435

Hey Dael,

We’re looking for friendly, dedicated players. We are a heroic/mythic raiding and M+ focused guild. We’re looking for DPS to add to our weekday AOTC raid group, running Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10pm CST.

If you’re interested in chatting to see if we’re a good fit for you, add me on Discord: Schnookmz