H Balance druid Lf small rading guild

Hey Sage,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hello potential boomkin friend,

We are Munchma Quchi (6/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter, and are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 8:30-11:30 CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

Hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#3401) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Hard Stuck is a semi-casual guild looking for some DPS for our raid team. We’ve achieved 10/10H and are going to start Mythic this coming reset. We raid from 7pm CST to 10pm CST on Tuesdays/Wednedsays. My Battlenet is BBNik#6310 and feel free to add me to discuss things further if interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushillidan-hard-stuck-looking-for-dps-and-healer-for-progression-achieved-1010h-and-starting-mythic-this-coming-reset/845294

Hello Sage. I am the GM of Onward on Sargeras. We are a AoTC Heroic guild that raids one night per week on Thursdays from 8-11EST. We are a fun group of folks looking to have a good time and still get bosses down every raid night.

Feel free to message me on Battlenet or Discord if you want to discuss!

Battle Net: Deadfall#11654
Discord: Deadfall#8586

Hello Sage :]

Cake Plantation is a newly reformed guild on Illidan and looking to get back into the mythic scene. We’re a guild of raid veterans looking to enjoy pushing content, having fun, and fostering an environment for life long friends. We consider ourselves as a cas-core guild looking to progress at a great pace while also having a good life/game balance. If you’re into fun times, funny people, and bad transmogs, we’re probably the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday/Monday 9pm-12am EST(6pm-9pm PST)

Contacts:

Atoxsis- Bnet: Seff#1651 Discord:Atoxsis#52344

Lok’tar, Sage!

Cinder and Ash, Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 8-11 EST. We’re currently 9/10H with Sire down to 5% and we’re looking to pick up a few ranged dps as we head into Mythic, including Boomkin.

My BTAG is Ember#1670 and my Discord is Ember#2528

Hey bud Quiche of the Day horde on Thrall we raid 2 days a week small group of friends been raiding since release just came back for shadowlands. Looking for a few more for our roster. We are 4/10 Heroic after 2 weeks of raiding and 10/10 Normal raid days are Mon/Tues 8-11 EST feel free to reach out on discord if you want Shadows#2150

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need a Prot Warrior for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: Medium- All applications welcome

Healers: Low- All applications welcome

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zacarm

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

We’re looking for a boomy!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-110m-lfm/742085

Hi Sage,

Team Royal Phoenix is interested if you time to chat. I’ll drop some links below so you can check us out if interested. Alternatively or additionally, please feel free to contact me on discord: Saph#7860.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Envelop

Thank you and good luck my friend!

Dead Key is a chill raiding guild (Horde) on the Arthas-US server looking to build a raid team. Server time is Eastern, and we raid 8:30 to 11:00 on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun. We are currently 10/10 Normal & 3/10 Heroic. We are currently building a new roster and looking for people to fill it. The plan for the raid team is to get aotc before the next raid tier. We also do keys and are open to other guild activities if there is interest. We are looking to build a community of friends that enjoy playing wow and other games together.

Expectations of All Raiders:
• Punctuality: Raid invites go out at 8:20 pm server time.
• Preparedness: Have proper flasks, food, enchants and gems.
• Personal Abilities: Know your strengths and weaknesses.
• Boss Preparations: Research boss fights prior to entering the raid group.
• Dedication: Ability and desire to commit and contribute to the raid group.
• Attitude: We are not an elitist group; we play to enjoy ourselves and the people around us.

Recruitment Needs:
Everything is needed at this time.

All classes and specs will be considered. If you are interested, let me know! We’d love to bring you along to some Mythic+, next weeks raid, or just have you hop in discord and chat with us! Contact me here, IM in Messenger, or in Discord @Chaotic#1373 or @FearnoStigma#4220

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

I’m currently looking for a Boomkin for my guild’s AOTC focused raid team if you’re still in the market for a guild!
here’s my recruitment post for all the info on us: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-charcuterie-m-and-heroic-prog-guild-lf-friendly-beans/842070

and if you’re at all interested or have any questions please add me on discord or bnet! (I’m very bad about checking the forums here lol)

Bnet: Panne#11265
Discord: Panne#4339

< Death and Purples > is a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 1/10
Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruitment needs:

Off Healer: (DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed)
DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK, Rogue
All exceptional players will be considered!

ALSO we are recruiting for a Normal/Heroic Team on Saturdays 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
Saturday raids aim for fun at a less stressful level.
If interested and at least 185ilv please hit us up, as we are recruiting EVERYTHING!! :smiley:

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. :slight_smile: Super active Discord sever, social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more!

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

talex490#11500
SlySylo#1391
Lilythia#1898
Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!
We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.
DAP Guild Management

Hey Sage - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 5/10H and 10/10N. We are looking to progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released once we round out our dps roster. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Winterhoof - Horde

Currently 10/10N and 4/10H

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.

We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Guild Needs:
DPS -DH, Lock, Mage, Rogue but all will be considered
Healers - Shammy or (any strong healer)

GM - Norton (Plays all roles)
Heal lead - Currently Recruiting for
DPS lead - HuntandPrey
Recruitment Officer - Norton

How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey

Hello! Intricate is recruiting bodies to bolster its main raid team for taking on Castle Nathria!

Intricate is comprised of real life friends who have played together for the past ten years. When we began raiding together in Cataclysm, we were a Heroic guild on a hardcore weekend schedule. Initially, we were “Deceptive Oath,” on Mal’Ganis, which was inspired by the band “Underoath,” for all my metal fans out there. Following a server transfer to Black Dragonflight, we became “Undergeared,” and this guild became the meeting place for many of our future members. We raided here until BFA, when a few of our members decided Hyjal would be a more suitable place to recruit and build a team. Due to life transitions over the past decade, we are unable to now push a hardcore raid schedule. As a result, we have set our sights on accomplishing AOTC each tier on a more manageable schedule!

We are friendly, open to newer players, and desire to build a team that has fun in and out of the raid. Despite being somewhat washed up, many of our players enjoy competing for parses so there is definitely a place for that here as well. We are hoping to craft a couple regular mythic+ teams and we have a few players that actively run 2s & 3s. We have a solid core team of tanks, healers, and melee dps, most of which have been around a majority of those ten years. With that being said, here are some important details:

• We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6:15PM to 8:45PM PST.
  • We are full on tanks & melee dps, and have a huge need for RANGED dps.
  • Hybrids would be nice, but we are greater need of a mage, warlock, and hunter!
  • We are not slaves to the meta, so if you don’t play fire, afflic, or mm, no big deal!

Needs:

• Elemental Shaman (LOW)
  • Shadow Priest (MED)
  • Balance Druid (MED)
  • Warlock (HIGH)
  • Mage (HIGH)
  • Disc Priest or Holy Paladin (HIGH)
  • Hunter (HIGH)

If you do not see your class/spec listed above, don’t hesitate to reach out. We are always looking for new friends who like to smack raid bosses!

Voltage (GM): Voltage#1648
Riift (Officer): lostronin#11226

Alliance Stormrage 8 to 11pm

Dlares#1711 if u wanna chat about joining and more info

Heyhey! I'm Moon, the recruitment officer for Swift[H][Mal'ganis].
We are currently 5/10H. A few members have 10/10H experience. We want to finish the rest of heroic and push our way towards CE and are in need of like-minded individuals who are laidback and patient with progression. We want to enjoy our time while raiding. (:

Raid Times are Tues/Wed-8-11pm Server(CST)

Looking for a multitude of classes/specs and would be happy to have you on the team. If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game (SparkledMoon#1939) or over on our forum recruitment post here.

S E V E N (8/10 H CN) on Horde guild on Detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks for mythic raiding to push into Shadowlands to achieve CE.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for going on 15+ years.

Needs

• Locks
  • Mage
  • Boomkin

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966