[H] Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hello! Me and a buddy are currently getting back into WoW after taking a little break. My friend is new to the game but I have been playing since TBC and have raiding experience. We want to find a place that actively does M+ and does N SoD and eventually Heroic. Were a friendly group of players and are always down to help people in any way possible. We are both located on the East coast so we prefer EST but are willing to other time zones as well.

Hey! My guild raid Sundays 6-10 pm est
We’re looking to start another raid team. If you’re interested I’d love to talk some more! Add me on discord: Neil#4199

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hey, would love to talk to you about your goals and expectations from a group to find you guys a permanent home! hmu on discord funkeoto#8862

Hey Darthrob!! I’m not sure if you guys are open to faction switching but here we go!

{A} Shadow Hunters – Stormrage Shadow Hunters is recruiting! We are a guild that’s been going strong for 16 years and looking to fill our raid teams. Come join our zany guild and add to our shenanigans! We are starting a pvp team and wanting to add to our mythic plus teams. We have monthly guild activities varying from transmog contests to trivia contests!!

About us: We’re a guild full of different kinds of players that enjoy different parts of the game! We have many officers that are experts in the lore and other areas of the game! We have officers that are amazing at putting together our fun activities that we enjoy! We have an officer that is THE BEST at recruiting (me snickers ) and we have officers that are impeccable at keeping us on the straight and narrow and keeping the rules of our guild! Together, we have a well-run, fun and safe environment to play in!

What we’re looking for:

We have 4 raid teams.

Blue Team:
Raid Leader: Thristyone Raid times: Wednesday/Friday 7pm – 10pm Server time (EST) Recruiting: Blue is looking for a DK! Tank OR DPS spec!

Silver Team:
Raid Leader: Mikefurion Raid times: Tuesday/Friday 7:45 pm – 10 pm Server time (EST)
Recruiting: Currently recruiting for Heals: Pally and/or Mistweaver Monk. DPS: Death Knight and/or Rogue.

Green Team:
Raid Leader: Tadarlis Raid Assistant: Tammy/Vaylith Raid Times: Sunday 7 pm – 9 pm server time (EST)

The function of our Green Team is to teach those who want to learn how to raid well and to train them with better raiding skills. It’s our starting raid, if you will. We always welcome those who want to learn to raid, receive a better skill set for raiding/mythic +.

Turquoise Team: Needing heals: Pally, Priest, Druid and/or shaman. Tanks: DK and whatever else! Need a few more dps (not picky) Raid days: Sat/Sun mornings 10 - 12 AM serv time!

Mythic Plus Teams:
Leads: Vaylith, Saint Our goal is to increase the amount of players that will help/want to push keys! Mythic Mondays is our night that we really push them (or just get whatever we can get done because we forgot to do them!)

PVP Community:
Lead: Centtermass Assistant Lead: Trizera Focus:
We’d love more pvp focused players to join in slaughtering the Horde!!! Focused on Battlegrounds for now. Come help us build an amazing team!!!

If you are just looking for a guild for the social side of this game and to enjoy people’s company as you venture through Azeroth, we are definitely the guild for you!!! We have many players that love to do old content and explore the game in different ways. Come join us! Reach out to Buttahcream (Buttahmilk#1214) for an invite or if you want any questions answered!

We are also open to combining guilds! We would love to have teams/guilds join our guild. You would keep your team but you would just join our fam! Reach out if you’re interested!

Hello there Darthrob my name is Wolfestyle and I am the GM of a late night raiding guild. Not sure if we will peak your interest but, will post you our guild info just in case it is something you might be interested in.

[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 4 years and are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Our guild always welcome friends returning players and we run alt raids to help people gear up and do a lot of M+ keys so you can progress with the guild and get caught up. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm to midnight, and Monday night is our alt night. Feel free to reach out Stevelations#11594 if you want to chat.

Hey friends! Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 10/10 heroic! We got her :D, also 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! LF a tank right now ":]
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!