[H] Atiesh | Warrior & Shaman LF Guild

A RL buddy and I are planning on starting strong release week as a Tank/Healer leveling combo, and will most likely stick to these roles at 60.

We’re looking for a guild with the following:

• Evening or Weekend Raiding: Between 7 & 12pm Weekdays/Anytime Weekends
  • Hardcore in thought, casual in practice: i.e. having fun & teaching those who want to play, but not putting up with those who waste time
  • Solid leadership with Raid Lead experience
  • Will use either Loot Council or DKP

What we bring to the table:

• Seasoned players with tons of tanking & healing experience going back to the start of BC.

• Dependable players with regular raid attendance

• Guild & Raid lead experience

• Insanely active, and at least one of us loves a little PvP here and there

• Tank & Heals

Contact

Moose#13300

If you’re willing to go on Myzrael, you’d be a great fit for us. Contact our guild leader on Discord at BnH247#9580 or at the BattleTag BnH247#1992 if interested.

We are possible open to adding another tank to our ranks and we still have room for one more resto shaman as well.

:small_orange_diamond:Guild Name: Hourglass
:small_blue_diamond:Link to recruitment post: [H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony
General Information: :hourglass:Hourglass is a Horde (PvE) raiding focused guild founded by a few friends who have been playing and raiding together for quite some time; as well as to having multiple class and vanilla raiding experience. We are looking for other like-minded individuals looking to progress at a steady pace going forward for Classic raiding. However, we consider ourselves to be a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild environment and raid team members will be treated as such.
:small_orange_diamond:Raid Times and Days: Saturday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST) and Sunday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST)
:small_blue_diamond:Server: Atiesh (pst normal server)
:small_orange_diamond:Loot Distribution: Loot Council
:small_blue_diamond:Voice Communication: Discord

Contact Information:
please feel free to contact anyone listed below to discuss joining the guild. An interview will more than likely occur. We do not do applications
:small_blue_diamond: Bnet: MakkachinSox#1572 or Discord: MakkachinSox#1438 : Guild Master, Ranged DPS leader, Raid Assist/Recruiter
:small_orange_diamond: Bnet: Synergy#1765 or Discord: Synergy#2154 : Guild Master, Lead Main Tank, Lead Raid Lead/Lead Raid Recruiter

sent you a request, myself and a friend are going to be in the same boat. We aren’t exactly looking for a guild yet, but we can all gang up and lvl together if you want. Will make grouping for the dungeons easier with 4 i’d say.

1 Like