[H] Atiesh <Temporary Insanity> 15/15 Naxx. Recruiting Heals and DPS Warriors for Fri/Sun Raid

TI is looking to recruit dedicated raiders interested in Naxx progression, we’re 15/15. While we aren’t the most competitive, we do expect all to come prepared, buffed and have consumables. Outside of raiding we’re a chill group with experienced and knowledgeable players at its core.

We have 2 raid teams now both with the goal of clearing Naxx. We are currently looking for the below classes. Logs are greatly appreciated and would go a long way to helping us both out. If you’re unsure you want to commit right away, a trial raid night is a possibility.

Monday - Tuesday team is not actively recruiting at this time.
Friday - Sunday is recruiting DPS Warriors, Holy Priest, Resto Duid and a Resto Shaman.

If you’re not one of the above classes but are still interested feel free to contact me anyway. We always consider adding solid players to the team. If you’re more of a casual player we run 20 mans and other content throughout the week as well.

-Raid scheduling will be Naxx on Mondays and Tuesdays. Invites start at 6:30 PM server time (pacific time) and pulls begin at 7 PM and Raid ends at 10pm.

Wednesdays and Thursdays are currently off days, but likely a zg full or idol run, aq20 or ony kill on these days in the evening.

Fridays are Naxx with Sundays being Naxx/Aq40/BWL. Invites start at 8:30 PM with first pull at 9pm (pacific time). The raid ends at midnight.

Saturdays are currently BWL/Aq40. 7:30 pm invites start, 8pm pull and ends at 11pm.

-Loot for Naxx is done by Loot Council with a twist. You send us a wish list of your desired items in the order you’d like to receive them. While it doesn’t guarantee you will get your #1 item the moment it drops, especially for something with a lot of competition, it does give you some control over the items you receive and when you receive them. If an item drops that no one has on their list, it usually goes to open roll. Whatever the case it does not count against you if you roll on it and or receive it.

For aq40/bwl we use a soft res system for most items. A few items, like dft for example, are hard reserved and up to loot council. For 20 mans loot is MS > OS. Occasionally idols are reserved for main raiders who need.

-You will need to have a mic and discord. As for addons you should have Details(Tiny Threat) and DBM at the very least. Weak auras highly recommended for Naxx.

Contact info is below, hit me up if you’re interested.
Battletag: MrBrownstone#1517.
Discord: Darrim#1551
You can also post here and feel free to ask any questions.

Disclaimer - Rule #1 is don’t listen to Wahu.

8 Likes

i can confirm this lock does indeed bake good cookies, message him for his recipe and for more recruitment information!

4 Likes

Cookies sound tasty!

4 Likes

^They’re not wrong, I bake the best cookies, believe me. Nobody bakes better cookies than I do.

2 Likes

good luck atiesh needs more horde.

I bet they can’t even kill Nef yet.

1 Like

Bump with some small edits.

Temporary Insanity - ‘Icky Bump’

Bumpity bump

It’s like 2005 but different…

#1 Guild on the server in kiting Thunderaan to Org.

2 Likes

I like to Bump

2 Likes

Badda Bump

Beauty’s where you find it
Not just where you bump and grind it

Totally not a bump.

100% totally not a bump

Might be a bump.

Do you like mashed potatoes? We do! Inquire within!

Join us. I have gingersnap flavored lock rocks.

Very good guild, great fun