Can be deleted

Downed 3 new bosses this weekend, up to and including Fatescribe on Normal! 2 bosses remain, venturing into Heroic soon! Check out what I am looking for and reach out via Battle.net if interested! :slight_smile:

Come check us out! We are a cool group of people to raid with!

Normal is cleared and the first boss on Heroic killed! Amazing progress tonight with Kelthuzad, Sylvanas and Heroic Terragrue killed. Come check us out :smiley:

Come join us! We’d love to have you. :heart:

To the top! Now working on Funsmith in Heroic ~ Still looking for several key DPS spots. Would love to hear from you!

Looking for heals and other skilled players :slight_smile:

Recruitment needs updated! Still have spot for a healer and some DPS :slight_smile: Working on Funsmith, currently 7/10 H! Almost to AotC!

Hello, omni#1752 BTAG

DH tank/DPS and DK tank/DPS LF heroic guild been playing for 14 years and just got back from some time off did not do SoD. love keys. main is DH tank atm 236/239 bit can DPS.

1 Like

Have a few spots open for 9.2. Shamans are high priority (resto or DPS), hunter DPS, and we do have room for any NON DRUID healer. Will consider other classes/specs, so feel free to reach out. At this time, I do NOT have room for a shadow priest, warlock, druids of any spec, or tanks. However, being able to tank for M+ as an offspec is a huge plus.

Reach out to me - limbrok#1655 (BNet) if interested!

Bump :slight_smile:

maxcharacters

To the top! ~

Still looking for people ?

Hi Riz, I have limited DPS spots available, but there are some spots! Sorry for the late response, I don’t actively monitor this thread. It’s best to reach out to me on Battle.net.

Liim

How have I been here so long? Oh right cause it’s the best guild out there

1 Like

Fun Guild, join us!

1 Like

Still looking for more!

Looking for warrior, DK, and/or rogue DPS to fill in our final raid spots for this season. Check us out!

Hey Liim;

I think this may be a good fit for us. The raid times and ideals are pretty much in line.

I haven’t really focused on my Warrior at all in a while, however, on the weekend I was just thinking about how I miss playing him. lol.

I’m a (sad) mid 40s now, drama free, and have always been a relaxed raider in my WoW life.

I would like to chat a bit more to see if indeed this is a good fit. I’ll add you at lunch time today.

I sent over an invite Liim :)… my BT: Gumberculeez#1826.

1 Like

Denathrius is dead bringing in our first Heroic final boss kill of the final season. 2 more to go!

Just looking for a warrior or DK DPS at this point. Bonus points if you can offspec tank for M+. Contact details in the original post. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Still looking!