[H-Ashkandi-] <The Afterparty> 15/15 | T/Th 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Recruitment updated!

Are you guys PvPā€™ing at all?

Yes, we do organized pvp but we arenā€™t hardcore about it. itā€™s mostly just something fun we do on off nights.

Recruitment updated!

Recruitment updated!

Always looking for great players. Hit me up anytime!

Still looking for a few quality fury warriors and Resto Shaman for Fri/Sat

Need melee dps, possibly a shaman for the newer Monday/Wednesday team! Shaping up great!

Still looking for a few good dps warriors, 1 rogue, and 1-2 resto shamans for our weekend Friday/Saturday group.

Also room for a few more melee on our M/W group.

About to start AQ this weekend. Come join us!

How do you guys feel about the diversity of the guild? Iā€™ve looked at Afterparty and there clearly needs to be more British people. Have you considered a forced diversity quota?

We make up for the lack of Brits with Aussies. To my dumb American ears, they sound mostly the same. The Aussies swear more but tend to be more laid back.

In other news, still recruiting melee for weekend, good twin emps tanking warlocks for Tuesday/Thursday, and a little bit of everything for the Monday/Wednesday group! We are generally opening up recruitment more, so even if your class is listed as ā€œclosedā€, please apply if you are an exceptional player!

I legit heard these guys pump it. Real good.

Still recruiting!

Recruitment needs updated. Looking for a little of everything for our M/W group!

Monday/Wednesday raid team is killing it. Chill quite group, come murder stuff with us.

Still recruiting! F/S group down to one raid night again - clearing AQ40 and BWL in 3 hours on Fridays, doing guild GDKP runs for MC, and soft reserve guild pugs for everything else.

Room for plenty on the Mon/Wed team! Groups are welcome to reach out, between 3 raid groups we have more than enough ways to accommodate.

Recruiting basically everything. All spots are competitive. If youā€™re a sweaty nerd in need of a home and not a meme spec, come talk to us.

Always looking. Feel free to shoot me a DM anytime.