[H-Ashkandi-] <The Afterparty> 15/15 | T/Th 8:30 - 11:30 EST

^^ Apply Here

As the Classic era comes to an end, The Afterparty is once again looking for fresh recruits that want to push for top clears/parses and have fun while doing it in TBC. We are currently forming up dungeon groups for leveling and filling a few spots to make sure we have enough for a solid 25 man roster and 3x 10 mans for Kara.

Some of our Classic accomplishments:

We log every raid and we’re proud of our players’ parses (all top 10 server horde dps and half of the top 100). Want to see how we stack up? Look for “The Afterparty”, US-Ashkandi, on Warcraftlogs.

Our raid times and recruitment needs can be found below. Even if recruitment for your class is closed, we encourage you to reach out if you are playing in the top 10% of your class. We’re always looking for exceptional players and are willing to rotate them in.

------------------Raid Times (EST):---------------------
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Fri: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM

Recruitment:

Tank warriors - Closed
Fury warriors/OT - Open
Rogues - Exceptional players only
Hunters - Open
Mages - Closed
Warlocks - Open
Resto Druids - Closed
Feral Druids - Exceptional players only
Shamans - Open
Priest (Holy/Disc) - Open
Paladin - Open for players who can level up to 60 before TBC and join us in raiding within the first week.

https:// discord.gg/AjF8tqh

Loot
We run a loot council.

Loot is an important and often contentious part of raiding. Our goals for loot distribution during raid are as follows:

1. Reward the players that are the most deserving. Consistent attendance and great performance are both vital to a healthy raid. We want to make sure that both of these are rewarded.
  2. Distribute loot evenly so that no one feels left out.
  3. Give players the freedom to determine what pieces of gear are important to them.
  4. Ensure that gear is going to the classes / specs that benefit the most from it, and give maximum benefit to the raid as a whole.
  5. Distribute loot quickly, consistently, and without headaches.

To set up an interview / trial, please contact:

Recruitment Officer: Wanderer#9916

We look forward to seeing you at The Afterparty!

4 Likes

Great environment, fun people, fast raids! Lets smash more BWL together!

I heard that chango guy is pretty cool, I guess Mith too

Still looking for a Resto Shaman, Rogue, Warrior, and Holy Priest for our weekend raid group!

Hi! Are you still looking for rogues? 7/8 T1 1/8 T2 rogue on Ashkandi looking for a guild. Raid times are perfect for me!

Beep Boop Beep, I’m a jeep! Come do Jeep things!

Still looking for a resto shaman and rogue for weekend, and a rogue / hunter for weekday. We may also have room for 1 or 2 exceptional high parsing mages on weekend!

We’re still recruiting!

Still looking for a rogue and a few resto shamans, and always willing to consider top performers.

Always looking for new people! Still need a rogue, resto shamans, and a hunter

I am a rogue looking for a new home. Will likely be transferring! I added Dura to real ID :slight_smile:

Always looking for competitive players!

Still have room for a few more exceptional dps and a resto shaman!

Booo don’t join this guild they’re noobs! :smiley:

Thanks for the bump Abram. Great raiding community here! Always looking for good players!

Yeah, thanks Abram. See ya at the next Nightmare Dragon

Do Resto Shams exist? Still LFM!

Apply within and raid this week!

We’re starting a new raid team! We now have open recruitment for all classes!

Still recruiting!