[H-Ashkandi-] <The Afterparty> 15/15 | T/Th 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Come join in on laughing at me for never winning a roll on an item in my life =D

Both teams are in need of 1-2 good resto shamans and a few exceptional DPS as noted above.

Our weekday group is also looking for an exceptional tank, possibly to Main Tank (must provide logs, be extremely geared, have a good stockpile of consumables, etc.)

Currently 13/15 for Naxx =D

Looking for healers. Priests especially. Hit me up on discord or on here.
Discord = Namelus#1617

14/15!!! We got Saph down! So proud of this guild!

15/15!!! Join us!!!

Finally 15/15! Gratz!

Finally 15/15! Looking for more to continue farming Naxx so we can head into TBC strong!

We just killed 12/15 Naxx bosses in one night. Go team :slight_smile:!

Naxx down to a 2 night ez clear! LFM exceptional players, especially healers.

Had a double trinket drop at sapphiron last week. Can’t wait to see what loot drops this week! LF skilled warriors and healers to join us.

Still recruiting healers and exceptional dps and tanks.

Is there where I mention I’m the guild meme? oh and uh we go pew pew and bosses die

Another smooth 12/15 yesterday. Going to kill 4H, Sapp, and KT tonight! Apply and come join us :sunglasses:

Another easy 15/15 week with a 2 day full Naxx + AQ40 clear. We are officially looking to split back into our weekday/weekend groups again, and have a lot of open spots available for all roles, but we especially need healers.

Weekend raid lead here, we’ve seen more than 50 players through all of naxx, and we’re smoothly clearing every week now.

The weekday schedule is killing me though, come join us and let us split into 2 teams!

Looks like there’s not a lot of demand for hunters but I thought I’d try my luck regardless.

would u be interested in somone wanting to reroll hordeside for the rest of classic and into tbc i can play anything that somone would need at a high level.

We need healers but by the time you’d get to max level and get geared for naxx… TBC might honestly be here lol. I don’t want to waste your time. We’re also a competitive guild and even if you went to all that trouble, if you weren’t performing to the level that we needed you to, you might get benched. What we will definitely need in TBC are paladins. You can absolutely start your Classic journey now and if you happen to get geared up and are good enough we could discuss you raiding with us in the future, but I definitley don’t want to give you any kind of false hope - your spot would not be guaranteed. Maybe get yourself established, try to get some gold and a few characters to max level / get professions leveled, and then when TBC hits in (hopefully) 4-5 months, you’ll be ready for it.

We are almost ready for our splits. Clearing Naxx in 4 hours between 2 nights and having time for AQ40 on the same night. Its awesome! Join us!