[H] Ashkandi - [Kands Legacy] Looking for 1 DPS for 10 man raiding. ( CASUAL )

Looking for a DPS for 10 man raids. We currently have no Warlocks, Death Knights, Warriors, or Balance Druids, full on Paladins. Good on tanks \ heals, but our current people can switch if needed.

We’re here to have fun above all else. This is NOT a hardcore guild, but we do take things as seriously as we need to down bosses. We’ve cleared Naxx but still go back once and awhile for a couple missing pieces here and there. We are currently working on Ulduar but are only 4 / 13. We are confident we can more down, we just haven’t put the full focus on Ulduar yet and are still looking for that 10th reliable person.

We’re raid on Friday’s at 7:15 CST. Again, this is a casual group of folks in their 30’s and 40’s with families, so we don’t have time to do more than one night a week.

We’re also fine with people who are in other guilds that may not want to jump ship right away. I’ll just add you to my friends list or send you calendar invites.

Reply here or message Adagain in game.

Hey,
Gimme a shout, might be looking to make a change.
Nemesis#1359

Sorry, I kind of gave up on the forums, didn’t get many hits. Your name looks familiar, have we spoken before?

Well,
To be honest, I have no idea. I talk to so many people! Its a small world right!