(H) <Ashen Oath> (DKP) 11/11 MC/Ony 8/8 BWL

Ashen Oath is no longer recruiting, it’s been fun Earthfury!

Our history:
We are a relaxed group of raiders who started as an EQ TLP raiding guild; players that banter during trash pulls, focus during bosses and get stuff done. Our focus in WoW Classic is to complete all content and we are well on our way! If you are looking for a guild you can call home for Naxx and beyond , look no further!

Raid Times:
8PM to 12AM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Currently have MC, Ony, BWL and ZG on clear.

Our Expectations:
We expect dedication to the guild and attendance. We want those who can commit to our raid schedule and will come to raid prepared.
We don’t care about your current gear, we will gear you if you’re a dedicated player.

Loot Distribution:
Starting May 12th , Ashen Oath will use a custom implementation of the standard DKP system. Currently the two ways to earn DKP/Attendance in AO are as follows:

DKP is distributed and attendance is collected hourly during raid times. While unofficial raids outside of these times happen often, they will not be counted towards attendance. Players will receive 100% raid attendance for official raid nights as long as they are present during a minimum of 1 hourly check. 

Players may earn DKP for participating in high priority raids, such as expansion launch events as deemed appropriate by officers.

Current Needs :
We run a single raid group , currently searching for all classes/specs except shadow priest and any tank specs. Will consider other exceptional apps and or groups.

Have questions? Feel free to contact any of the guild’s officers for more information:
Kaizo (GM), Ascian, Arthour, Meatseeks,
Hocus (bnet: Diablos#1202, disc: Silenzor#2841)
Djinn, Novembër (alt + 0235), Trolliath

You can apply at : www. ashenoath .com/

Discord:
discord .gg/9T6SFRx

2 Likes

Great people!

High priority: N/A

Medium priority: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman. Warlock

Low priority: Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, Priest

Closed: N/A

Will review all outstanding applications.

I’m not bias or anything… but AO are some cool cats! :kissing_heart:

Definitely a great group of people!

Still looking for some more fun people to join the team!

Hello; I am an Ashen Oath member.
Everything is fine and great.
Leadership did not coerce me in anyway to place this message.
Please join our fine and illustrious organization.

Membership guarantees citizenship opportunities for loot.
Enjoy your day.

I like the sound of the guild from this post, but do you guys also PvP? I just transferred over from fairbanks on my priest.

Sorry for the super late reply. We do have players who spend most of their free time in pvp. Also … Looking for a reliable warlock looking to raid!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Im likely going to level up here, just posting because i think I recognize your guild name from Corinav?

I do believe that is correct. If you want a place to level up, let me know in game. :slight_smile:

If you are interested in raid with Ashen Oath but Saturday’s did not work for you, congratulations! We have a brand new raid schedule, Tuesday and Thursday. Feel free to speak with one of our recruiter or officers if you would like to know more.

Recently changed our raid day on Saturday to Thursday. Still need some reliable raiders or those about to hit 60 with a strong interest to raid. We are also taking new players looking for a friendly/helpful home while they level. Hit me up in game for more info or apply on our site!

Too the top

Apply today!

Don’t think I’ve posted on the forums in 10+ years but wanted to speak up to say some positive things on this guild. This guild is active in raiding and and some spend most time in BGs but is also for all flavors of players. I’m one of the many “Earthfury Dads” who loves playing this game and is social and on alot but due to family and little ones I cannot raid because unable to give my full attention alot of time (alot of you know how that goes) so spend alot of time in BGs, farming, wpvp, etc… trying to relive those glory days of vanilla\tbc. Alot of good folks in this guild. Ashen Oath reminds me alot of one of the first guilds I was in back in the day which I have alot of good memories of. If you’re looking give it a try.

Recruiting exceptional apps or socials.

Cool people. Don’t let them send you to HR though. Fun, disciplined, competent. Well them, not so much me, I’m a scrub and I snuck in somehow.

Looking for a few more reliable raiders. Accepting lvl 55+.

High priority: Priest

Medium priority: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Warlock

Low priority: Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Warrior

Closed: N/A

Will review all outstanding applications. Looking to fill 3 more raid slots as we progress through BWL. Discord … Silenzor#2841