🔥(H)<Artificial> Mythic Raiding

Afternoon folks, I will start with myself. I’m a full time student and I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since launch off and on. I’ve decided to return for good, at least fully for this entire expansion(BFA). Throughout my Warcraft career I’ve mostly PvP’ed and hardly touched the PvE aspect of the game. So, I’ve deciding to change things up. I’ve created a tank, made some friends and started to focus on the PvE aspect of the game. With that said, we are looking to be on the competitive side of raiding and hoping to reach top 100

We are looking to fill our core group. I understand that wipes will happen, but we can NOT get discouraged. Mythic Raiding is made to stress guilds, we just have to push through it together, cook another Feast/drink another Flask and keep pushing!

We are looking for 3 Healers and 7 DPS for our 20 man roster. We are recruiting for the realms Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale

Raid Times Sun/Tues/Thurs 11:30pm EST

Type of players we are looking for.

* Like minded players who want to play and work towards server and perhaps world first achievements.

* Individuals that are mature enough to take constructive criticism and not get butthurt. As a guild we can only be as good as our weakest member.

* People who can take a joke and not be easily offended. If you’re old enough to be ashamed of your search history then you should not be getting mad over jokes or sarcasm XD

* Able to attend to 90% of the raids. I understand life happens but at least let us know in a timely manner if possible. You are a key member in the raid for a reason!

If the shoe fits then wear it, you can contact me through Discord/Battlenet with any questions if you have any or if you’re interested in joining.

Discord handle- OMGitzagirl#6171 / Battlenet ID OMGitsa#1823
Along with the add if you could have these questions answered it would be wonderful
•Have long have you been playing WoW?
•Do you have any experience in PvE if any? If not that’s totally fine I assure you
•What class do you play and would you be DPS/Heals?
• Your progression and ilvl?(We do not mind gearing you if you need help, as long as its no absurd)
•And finally, what type of player would you consider yourself? (Optional)

1 Like

Bald orc warriors have priority over other applicants.

Even female ones?