[H-Arthas] 470 BM Hunter LF Guild

Looking for guild to do Mythic+, Raids, and future SL content.

Availability is weekends anytime.
Weekdays 9PM PST-any.

Currently 9/12 Heroic.
Looking for casual to semi-casual guild to help progress, do content, and have fun.

Good morning Stinkmanko,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a growing, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (and even some nights we are). We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and the glory raid achievements. We are getting very close to having enough people to start Mythic progression as well. People are online in discord chatting every night, usually starting after 10ish pm CST and staying on until 3 or 4am. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

We would be perfect for you.

Hi Lucidin,

What are the times for raiding and Mythic+ content?