[H] <Arrested Development> Raiding Guild 8/8 BWL

Bump! Need moar.

New server transfer looking for guild. You guys in need of holy priest?

1 Like

I’m looking into server transferring here, are you still taking warlocks? I’ve been killing 10/10+1/1 for months now and have t2/t1

Hey, we are. Hit me up in game and we can chat.

Bumping for recruitment, looking for most classes, check op, full on warriors for the most part. If you can’t get in touch with Mero or petouix, feel free to pst chili dog, me, taterz, or get in touch with a Guildie so when an officer logs on they can pass on the message!

1 Like

Fun group. Best druid healers on server. Come join us for BWL on onwards

BWL Needs updated! See original post.

1 Like

Whee BWL inc. We need dedicated raiders!

1 Like

That’s <Arrested Development> right there. None of that pansy dick tugging watching the threat meter bs. Men puke, men poop in the raid, men deliver their new born baby mid boss fight. Hard core no serpent strings garbage just DEEP WOUNDS <Arrested Development> f it blow everything and pull aggro mentality. <Arrested Development> is back, baby.

1 Like

Bump. Need them warriors.

Bumping, cleared Vael last night ladies and gents! Come get your gear, herb, and booze complimentary of ~Arrested Development~! Pst Merovingian and Petouix for more info

1 Like

3/8 BWL. need a CPL pro DPS consecrater#1492 if you wanna chat

Bump. Could use 1-2 Fury warriors!

We are more concerned with adding players who will fit in with our community than solely looking for those with gear. If this sounds like you, contact me in-game!

BUMPITY BUMP. Come join bwl.mc.ony farm!!

8/8 BWL now, come get epix!

Bump. (They’re not all Canadian. :slight_smile: )

if <Arrested Development> has million number of fans i am one of them. if <Arrested Development>has ten fans i am one of them. if <Arrested Development>has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against <Arrested Development>, i am against the world. i love <Arrested Development>till my last breath…

Updated needs, come HEAL for us!

Bump. Pst for the chance to be in the best guild na!