[H] <Armageddon Industries> - T/Th 11pm-2am EST. EP 8/8H & 8/8N. Adult (25+) AotC M+

hey @Sarapalydin, I will check with Nova if he got your request

Yup still recruiting and have room for a hunter. Please provide your contact info or add one of our recruiters.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Miriel (Officer)
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Recruiting for 8.2 AotC and M+ !

1 Like

LF 1 non priest healer. Prefer Monk or Paladin

High need for dps classes:
Mage
Monk
Hunter
Warrior
Death Knight
Paladin

1 Like

Where are the Mages? Here Mage-y Mage-Y

2 Likes

Lf 1 healer. Monk or Paladin preferred.

Dps classes needed:
High need
Mage
Hunter
Monk

Medium Need
Paladin
Shaman
DK

1 Like

LF healers and a few dps

1 Like

Sent you a real ID request. Currently on Deathwing [H]. Holy Paladin returning for 8.2. Raid times work for me seeing as how I’m Mountain time and your description of the people gaming is exactly what I’m looking for.

2 Likes

LF RDPS
Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Druid

Melee
Paladin
Death Knight

1 Like

Server and faction changed awhile back to join this guild after previous guild fell apart that i was in since cata all can say is these are amazing people and great place to be every night something is happening why are you still reading this sign up… seriously send a message …idk why im still typing were fun people and kill stuff whichever is your thing also we have warlock cookies sooo yeah delicious soul cookies made with real souls i think

2 Likes

That’s excactly how I cook it! Only natural organic ingridients :wink:

2 Likes

LF a few dps.

Mage
Hunter
Paladin
Death Knight

1 Like

Attention Champions of Azeroth!

We are looking for a few more dps to join our raid team.

Classes we need:

:mage: Mage
:bow_and_arrow: Hunter
:crossed_swords: Paladin
:skull: Death Knight

1 Like

Mainly LF RDPS now. Highest need for Mages and Hunters. Only a few spots left before we reach 30 active HEROIC raiders on the team roster. Drop us a line today.

Join now to help clear tonight ypu know you want that loots. No more fail pug groups wastimg your time or requiring you to have 430ilv for normal or cutting edge day one to be considered. Just bring yourself ans your skills and your willingness to learn and progress as a team.
We also try to make it as fun and rewarding as possible
Pug group boss kills=20 people telling you why they deserve that loot more tha. You even though they died 10sec in.
Our boss kills =satisfaction of killing a boss as a community and mild trash talking dead boss body

1 Like

LF DPS
High Need Classes

Hunter
Mage
Ret Paladin

Medium Need Classes

Warrior
Death Knight
Druid

Any other dps classes will be considered however ROGUE class is CLOSED.

Normal is on farm (all but Queen still working on that one but best pull at @15%). We are moving into heroic kills, but will continue farming normal to help folks finish the essence. Things are going to close very soon for lower geared & lower neck ranks. Right now we only require ilvl 400 & neck rank 45, but in about a week we will be raising our min gear and neck rank to ilvl 415 & neck 52 requirements. Don’t miss this important window! Get in with us before next Tuesday 23 to be in our last week of the lower gear requirements!
,/

Top needed class is Mage.

Looking for something like this, I main fury with a tank OS. Both are at or around 411 Ilvl. Oh I’m also in my 30s now. haha

2 Likes

Add one of our btags or discord IDs and lets chat.

1 Like