[H] <Armageddon Industries> - T/Th 11pm-2am EST. EP 8/8H & 8/8N. Adult (25+) AotC M+

LF 2 healers with good attendance and especially those interested in healing M+.

LF dps to augment the roster
Monk
Warrior
Mage
Spriest
Demon Hunter (logs required tired of dealing with people that have no idea how to play this class)

1 Like

LF healers and dps

come join us

LF healers that also love to do M+.

DPS classes most interested include Mage, Monk, Warrior, Hunter, Druid, Spriest.

LF healers and a few dps

1 Like

Still have a few spots left. We also plan to play Classic!

LF dedicated healer for raiding & M+

Come join us for Azshara’s Eternal Palace Raid!

Much of the gang is returning from our raiding break and getting ready for 8.2. LF Adult Heroic raiders to join our team.

1 Like

LF more raiders to join our team!

1 Like

Recruiting for 8.2 AotC and M+. Most classes still open. Highest need for 1-2 healers, Monk, Druid, and Paladin preferred but all healing classes considered. Highest needed dps classes include: Warrior, Mage, Spriest, Monk, Hunter, Shaman. Paladin. …

1 Like

Hello! I saw your message on my post lf a guild. I am interested if youre still looking to fill a tanking spot.

Please provide your contact info or add me.
Novabomb
Bnet = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

This individual trialed with our guild in august 2018 for 2 days and made half the raid team (mostly our 2+ year veterans) mad at him in under 24 hours. 6 people had him muted in discord after the first 2 hours with him. Since it is my job to as guild/raid lead to “be the bad guy”, I tried to be polite and tell him he was not fitting in with our guild mission and community, so had to be removed. When I removed him from the guild we gave him a polite message that we removed him and put most of the emphasis on his poor performance (typical huntard stuff he was doing).

Now he may be a nice guy, however his first impression during the trial with us was bad…very bad. Blakkee made the worst first impression with our guild that anyone we have trialed ever did both in personality and performance. According to the reports from officers, long time guild veterans, and experience I personally had with him, he was the typical toxic player. He made many inappropriate & rude comments in his very brief time with us (only 2 days) and we do not allow that type of person in our guild so he was removed. His response on our thread has no basis and is just another example of his toxic nature.

You’re fine. No need for explanation ones opinion or experience doesn’t affect my interest. My battle tag is mazorl#1943. I sent you a friend request.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

LF Adult Heroic raiders to join our team!

Sent btag friend request to Novabomb, have a ton of interest, looking to move to horde, back to A52. Good raid times. Currently playing H/Ret Pally. Also, have 4/9m bod alts that would move too. Let’s talk plz. Mid 30’s player btw, lol. Logs if needed.

1 Like

Are you guys still looking for a hunter?

1 Like

yes, please provide your contact info or add me or Nova:

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Miriel (Officer)
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724