[H] [Area52] New Main

Swapping mains, again… Ele sham, also willing to play resto. Currently on area 52 and would like to keep it that way unless i find the right home. Can work something out if need be. Add me on bnet with questions or inquiries Apex#12441or discord Stormzey-Area52#5014 . Mythic exp. willing to learn and push myself as a player in raids, m+, and even pvp.

Hi Stormzey! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

I may have an offer for you:
Chaos Union, Area 52: Friendly, helpful, sociable; We’ve been away for a while, and are looking to rebuild our guild. We would like to reclaim “the old days”; a guild for all, and a raiding guild.
Right now, we will accept ALL active players, but we are especially looking for strong LEADERS who are Friendly, Sociable, helpful, and ACTIVE players, who can step up to an Officer role, help us re-rebuild our ranks, and who has a strong interest and knowledge in a particular aspect of the game; show your interest and knowledge and you will become the official organizer of that part of the game! If you are this person, please look for me in game
Area 52: Karenna (Main), Twilight Vanquisher Deminarrà (alt), or Amandapalmer (alt), if you can’t find me please look for Irdu
Guild Info:

how do i bump this post? <3 lol

1 Like

bumpiity bump bump

still climbing in item level and still guildless.

Are you guys Chaos Union still looking for recruits?

Hey Stromzey! We are looking for a shaman who can flex heals on a few bosses for mythics. We are hoping to start mythic raids asap (roster is almost full, but need a flex heal). Let me know if you’re still looking for a guild. Here’s our recruitment post with discord link for you: [H] <Grey Wardens> AOTC Guild Recruiting Mythic Raiders

KithandKín https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/area-52/kithandkín is on Area 52. A fun, new guild formed by veteran players that is focused on getting to AotC each tier and allowing our members to put life before the game, since we formed a couple months ago our guild progression is on par with your personal progression, all of our leadership is former AotC/CE players that want to help people and have fun doing it, we currently raid Tuesday from 7-9pm cst and Saturday from 6-10pm cst. We run Mythic + dungeons throughout the week, with a few people at, and more pushing towards, KSM. feel free to add my btag; EpicTank#1198 or on discord Drizzt#3014

We are, and I just updated our recruitment post, sorry for the delay, I had to get our taxes in!

New Recruitment post for Choas Union

We are short on numbers, but if you think you might be a fit, we are working hard to boost our ranks with the right people!