[H] Area52 417 WW Monk LF 2day M raid/M+ guild

I’ve joined a guild, this post is no longer relevant.

BLACKLISTED - 7/8H EP 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, Tu/Th)
The second raid team of Seraph US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. With how we ended last tier, we feel we will be able to make a good push for CE this tier. We are not looking to stop at AOTC.
We provide flasks, feasts, runes, and tomes through a team donation system.
Requirements
415+ ilvl 55+ neck
Working mic with PTT
Addons WA, ERT, and BW/DBM
Reliable. Show up on time ready to kill bosses!
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Hman980#1353 (bnet) for more information, or visit seraphguild,com to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 7/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 2/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello I am the raid leader for Tunnel Vision. We are an AOTC and M+ focused group in the guild Currently Online. We raid Tuesday/Saturday 9PM-12AM CST on Illidan.
If interested add my btag: Captiva#1133, Discord:Mettlegear#6880 or check us out at our website https://currentlyonline.gg/tunnelvision/
We do not mind cross realm raiders!

Little bit about us. We are a laid back group who enjoys cutting it up but we are also here to clear content. We have several who participate in the banter and a few who sit back and enjoy the banter. We enjoy having both sets. My only major rule for it is “if you can dish it be able to take it”. Sounds like you would be a good fit! I hope to hear from ya soon!

Heya

We are also on Area-52 and are looking for some more melee dps. We don’t have a WW at the moment and would definitely love to have you. We are AOTC looking for ill the last spot or two to hit mythic, so we’d have room for a friend or two as well. Sun/Mon 8-11 PM EST. Toss me a message in game as Amaiko or add me on Bnet Ama#11132. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild!