[H] [Area 52] [Thot Process] 6/11M - 11/11H LF Multi DPS for Core, esp Death Knight + any exceptional Ranged

Hello all, [Thot Process] is a recently transferred Mythic oriented guild recruiting for multiple dps for our Core raid team. We’ve been around since early Legion, formerly known as [Rookies] on Stormrage up until last November when we decided to go on hiatus until 9.2 due to recruitment issues on Alliance side. We’re actively looking to replace the members we lost to the transfer and to build a solid 20 (plus bench) for Mythic progression. We’re an active group of friends who aim to progress and have fun while doing it. During non-raid days/times we typically do keys (+15-23s ranges) or mess around on alts while in Discord. People who are interested in Mythic+, Mythic reclears, or being part of a bench are welcome to apply.

Our ultimate goal for the guild is to obtain CE, though this likely won’t happen this tier as we are working on rebuilding.

Raid Days and Times: Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30pm EST
Current Progression: 5/11M - 11/11H
Prior Progression: 3/10M SoD - 6/10M CN - 11/12M Nyalotha.
Discord Contact Info: AlleyCat#9871

We’re currently looking for a new raid leader to replace our current one.

Currently in High Demand:

DPS:

• Frost/Unholy DK
  • Fire Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Beast Mastery Hunter
  • Any exceptional DPS with a preference for ranged.

Healers:

• None currently needed.

Tanks:

• None currently needed.

If interested in joining feel free to contact me via Discord (info listed above) or leave a comment below with your Btag info. We have a short application in Discord so we can get to know you a bit better. If you have any specific questions or concerns, mention them in your opening message.

ive cleared 3/11h on melee 10/11n as melee aswell i know the mechs and was curious if u would take a feral druid 250ilvl lots of past exp would love to trial

Just here to bump this cause I’m bad and forgot to. x]

Looking to jump into Mythic soon, need a couple more bodies!

added u on disc have current logs aswell i know im not listed in your high demand list for classes but id like a trial twoquick4u#1437 is
btag

Bu-bum-bump. Aiming to start Mythic this week. Come die with us. :slight_smile:

Hereeeee to buuuuump so we can maybe kill the sausage?? She’s so close to dying!

We ate the sausage. Time to kill Artificer! … again? Maybe he’ll come in for third tier this expac lol

I’m bumping for the 5% Prototype wipe. LF any competent dps with a warm body and a semi functioning brain!

Bumpin along, hoping to kill Lihuvim soon. 24%!

Still needing some warm dps bodies for prog!

Lihuvim… dead!

Dumb bomb crab time!.. if you can dodge giant swirly pillars of doom, we want you!

High demand on Ranged who can hit buttons while doing mechanics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bumping. Still looking for raiders! Currently on Halondrus.

Still looking for a DK, sent a request in Discord.