[H] [Area 52] LFG

Hey looking for a guild to get back into raiding. Took a decent break but when I came back the guild was gone!

Looking to play my hunter mostly Ilvl 235 and also balance druid but mostly as a alt

I am open to alliance and I do have a balance druid for the right fit.

raid exp: mostly cleared heroic and dabble with mythic

Looking to raid any time past 5 MST any days

just add bukowski#1123 or post here

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi Thrad!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more ranged dps! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. We are 8/10H (skipping Fatescribe, KT is down) and intend to get heroic by the end of the tier.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members at 2k+!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)