[H] [Area 52] Frost Mage/Frost DK/Sub Rogue (1 Person) LF casual raiding guild 2/8M 8/8H

Hey there, thanks for checking out my post!

I’m 27, I have a 404 Frost Mage, a 408 Sub Rogue, a 396 Frost DK that I’m looking for a guild for. I have seriously raided in the past, being 4 or more out of x each tier in mythic throughout Shadowlands. I’m looking for something more casual now, I’m currently 2/8M 8/8H. I’m open to a heroic guild or a normal guild, I’m looking for somewhere that is a home with friends who play other games together.

I had this in a former guild I was in however they made the decision to be more serious about the game and I fully support them in their push for CE, that’s just not for me. I am looking for people I can laugh with, take boss kill screenshots with, play other games like Overwatch or Phasmophobia with. I’m looking to push keys and make memories.

My rogue, Bawlxo, is the one I have AOTC on and 2/8M on, but I was sick with covid for most of that prog and I prefer my mage so I primarily would like to be considered for my mage. I would prefer to raid 1 day for 3 hours or 2 days for 2 hours each day, for an exceptionally friendly guild I will consider up to 8 hours of raid time a week so please reach out even if it’s outside of these times.

Contacts:
Discord is Bawl#0251
Bnet is Bawl#11783

Thanks for reading, please feel free to reply here to contact me through those areas! <3

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey man,

Check us out:

Added you to discord as well.

Hello, Going right on through wants you! We are a fun Chatty guild pushing aotc. We are currently 8/8N 7/8H. We understand real life things come up. We have members that take pictures together and just enjoy the game. We would love to see you play what you want and need a mage. The guild also also fun Friday alt nights and mythic keys throughout the week. Sent you a invite through discord if you would like to chat more.

Hey, on Area52 might be a good fit for you! We’re a very chill group and we’d love to have you. We’re currently 7/8H and 2/8M, and are looking for more DPS to round out our team for mythic progression. Many of us like to push M+ as well, with most players being around KSM/KSH levels, although the range goes higher and lower.

Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Tuesday and Thursday, and we often do optional alt raids on Saturdays too.

Contact me at macgregor#7123 on Discord or nergz#1386 on Bnet.

H-Mal’Ganis- LF Core Raiders for Mythic Tues-Weds

Brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest