[H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

4/9H now, and looking forward to a great week of raiding! Plus other shenanigans. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our Community is always looking for new members that want a great social atmosphere… Come check out our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/

Register, Hope on discord and we will get you set up with any of the games we currently play.

3 Likes

The guild is still growing and happily accepting new players looking for a group of fun and relaxed people. Recruiting both raiders and non-raiders into our horde guild, with the perks of joining a community that spans multiple games. Check us out at https:// evolvedgaming .org, and if you like what you see, make an account!

2 Likes

Hey! I might be extremely interested in joining. I’ve been looking for something more casual and fun, I’m a busy adult and would like to have fun playing WoW again rather than it feel like a job. My discord is jeff8887#9073 would love to chat with you guys!

1 Like

Hi everyone

2 Likes

hey guys need hunters, SP, and ele sham

2 Likes

hi everyone

2 Likes

lf some hunters

2 Likes

how is everyone doin?

1 Like

With the new raid tier coming close. We are always looking for some more Tanks and Healers (With a DPS offspec) as well as always wanting more DPS. We are running mythic plus dungeons to help people get all geared up. We dont just raid lots of people are always questing and leveling up.

Come check out our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/

Register after taking a look around. We are more then just a WoW Guild.

2 Likes

6/9H now, come join the fun! All will be considered, but we have a particular need for tanks with DPS offspecs, and healers with DPS offspecs. To be very specific, we could use a prot warrior (dps offspec), a holy priest (dps offspec), a rogue, and a druid (tank or heals with DPS offspec).

Not into raiding? No problem! We have a great community for chatting, leveling, dungeons, and more. Check us out. :grinning:

1 Like

Still looking for new members! Welcoming both raiders and non! We still have a high need for the specific classes above but are happy to accept other recruits! Come join a fun and friendly guild!

1 Like

We are steadily progressing through current heroic content.

2 Likes

Starting Crucible of Storms Normal tonight! Come join us at the start of the new raid! Raid times 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm server (EST) with an optional hour afterwards!

2 Likes

If you are looking for a guild to call home, Evolved Gaming is the place for you! We are in multiple games such as World of Warcraft Horde, World of Warcraft Alliance, ESO, FFXIV, Overwatch, The Division 2 and more! You will find yourself with an amazing online community and family and always have great people to talk to while you are gaming!

For more information, check out our website: community.evolvedgaming .org
Alliance-Proudmoore server- /who Evolved
Horde -Area 52 server - /who Evolved gaming
Just whisper anyone online and ask to talk to an officer for more information!

We have a great community and always looking for new members that are wanting a great place to call home. We do have more to offer then just WoW. Check out our website and if you like what you see just simple register. Takes about 5 min…

evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Looking for new members to join both the horde side guild, and the community as a whole! Come check us out at evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Will you guys ever stop having such a Sketchie druid tank? or is it the drinkingbuddy monk? Also watch the sketchy sighing.

1 Like

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Wait, we have fun? Is that what that’s called, I thought it was mass hysteria and enjoyment of each others company :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like