[H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Looking to finish Normal and make the plunge into heroic this week!

If you’re looking for a great community, whether it be raiding, M+, PvP or just the social experience, < Evolved Gaming > could be the guild for you. Check out our website @ https:// evolvedgaming. org/ or contact us on Discord (Seabass#5631) if you have any questions :smiley:

2 Likes

Jumping into heroic Palace tonight! Come join the fun!

2 Likes

2/8H in our first night. Come join us as we continue our venture into Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

2 Likes

Getting ready for a fresh week of raiding, and we could use a mage! :slight_smile: But even if you’re not a mage, or not even into raiding, come check out our multi-gaming community. We might be a great fit for you! evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Awesome group of people that I highly recommend you check out! Our sister Horde guild is doing amazing and just keeps growing! I can’t wait to see how far they come and how much they continue to grow! :smiley:

If you are looking for a guild to call home, Evolved Gaming is the place for you! We are in multiple games such as World of Warcraft Horde, World of Warcraft Alliance, ESO, FFXIV, Overwatch, Minecraft and more! You will find yourself with an amazing online community and family and always have great people to talk to while you are gaming! :smiley:

For more information, check out our website: community.evolvedgaming .org
Alliance-Proudmoore server- /who Evolved
Horde -Area 52 server - /who Evolved gaming
Just whisper anyone online and ask to talk to an officer for more information! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A whole new week and new challenges are upon us. Come join us as we continue our journey into the Eternal Palace!

2 Likes

Still recruiting! Come join us for Eternal Palace!

3 Likes

Interested in joining and fairly new to the game. Definitely interested in the raiding scene and willing to fill a range dps spot

1 Like

Glad to see you’re interested Aashante. For more information, check out our website at evolvedgaming .org or add me on Discord if you have any questions: Seabass#5631.

2 Likes

3/8 heroic as of last night! Come join us as we push further into heroic Eternal Palace tonight!

2 Likes

Evolved Gaming is still looking for new members to join our great community. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Still recruiting all! Check out evolvedgaming .org for more info, or contact an officer above!

3 Likes

Evolved is always looking for new members! Come join a great community to hang out with and raid!

2 Likes

417 unholy Dk very interested in joining, currently on Wyrmrest Accord but my guild has basically died. Added the two recruitment officers on discord and set up an account on the website!

Excited to hear back!

1 Like

Said Dk, Just realized the forums on my phone had auto logged me on to a bank alt…

Great guild, glad I joined recently. I don’t raid with them but run plenty of Mythic + and do other fun things. Good group of people I enjoy spending time with.

2 Likes

Still looking for new members. Pushing Heroic Ashvane tonight!

2 Likes

Always looking for more members to join our active community. Check out the website and register if interested…

evolvedgaming .org

Alliance (Proudmoore) - /who Evolved
Horde (Area 52) - /who Evolved Gaming

2 Likes

5/8H now, if you are a looking for a fun raiding team but is serious about getting AOTC we are looking for new members!

2 Likes

We have started Heroic warfronts as well as a group on during our alt-Raid time on Sundays, we would love to see people with us.

2 Likes