[H][Area-52] Duo LF Raiding Guild

Hi there,

We’re a pair of raiders looking for a raiding guild. We’re both AOTC raiders and looking for a guild that has focus mostly on that and pushing into mythic.

What we have:

Death Knight-381: Blood (Main), Frost (off)/Rogue Assassination (Main), Off-spec (none currently).

Monk-380+: Mistweaver (Main)

Looking for a guild that raids 2 days on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday on server time (Eastern). Although would be happy to discuss with anyone about days/times.

My battle.net is Broheim#11816 feel free to throw me a request and we can discuss more from there. Thanks.

Hey Hoshiakari! :slight_smile:

I know you mentioned different days not including the weekend, but I wanted to reach out regardless.
We’re currently in the market for DPS! If you wouldn’t mind playing a DPS spec (Frost or Assassination) with Blood as your offspec we would for sure have a spot open.
We currently have a healing slot open, so the MW would be perfect. I’ll add you so we can talk!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

Hey guys, my guild, [Rehab] is recruiting a healer and DPS for the new raid. We are currently 4/9H and will be pushing into Mythic soon. We were 3/8M on our old, low pop server and have since transferred to Area-52.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8-12am server. We need to recruit in order to push Mythic. HMU if youre interested, or ask anyone in clan to talk to an officer!

Nine North Wall 7/9N is a semi-hardcore guild made by close friends who are looking to expand our community to enjoy all that WoW has to offer. If youre looking for a place to truly call home, look no farther! We pride ourselves in staying close knit with people who actually enjoy talking to each other and having fun together in group based content.

Raids:
We are planning to push into mythic content but the gradual climb to 20 consistent raiders can take a bit of time. Our aim is to have a solid group of about 13-15 players and slowly build our community to a mythic raid team.

Requirements:
-375ilvl
-working mic
-enchants/gems
-all consumables
-know your role in every fight prior to Raid times

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9p-12a(PST, Pacific)

Needs:
-Holy Paladin or MW Monk
-ANY DPS

**We currently run OPEN TRIALS for anyone who meets our requirements and is interested in joining our raid team, EVERY FRIDAY. **

Social:
We are planning to keep an open and active Discord with lots of communication between raids, pvp, and dungeon events. We plan to also have groups run mount/pet farming events. I am personally not very knowledgeable in this category so we are open to finding someone who can organize these groups!

Contacts:
CO-GM- Jon @Sugarbearjon#1635
CO-GM- Jordan @Greenbear#1833
Lead Recruiting Officer- Jonathan @Boomstenlaka#1785

We here at < Hakuna Matata > raid Tues/Wed 9pm - 12am. We also are after AOTC and will enter mythic upon completion of heroic.

My Btag is Syronosin#1536
I just friended you.

Crestfallen on Tichondrius is recruiting veteran and new raiders alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to join our ambitious raiding team. We are a brand new guild comprising of a group of friends that want to build a community with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.