[H] Area-52 <Actually Trash> AOTC 2/8M Recruiting heals/DPS for chill, no-manbaby weekend mythic/heroic raids!

Actually Trash on Area-52 is a low-stress chill af guild that pushes difficult content for our more hardcore folks while also being welcoming to beginners/curious people who haven’t dabbled in hard stuff yet, without anyone screaming or sweating all over each other. Our community is dedicated to being non-toxic and I very proudly kick people out who are elitist manbabies or drama-stirring weirdos.

Anyways, we have 2 late night weekend raids: a big semi-casual one and an improvement-focused serious one. Our serious mythic raid roster is recruiting a handful of DPS. Our chiller mythic raid roster is recruiting a bigger handful of DPS and healers and we are also open to tanks/healers who would like to try out as a lot of us are altaholics.

If someone is interested in learning how to tank/heal/dps mythic raid, we are all about that too. Just come willing to put effort in, listen, learn, show up, and most importantly, chill.

The serious mythic raid is 2 days, 1 long 1 short: Saturdays 6pm-10pm EST & Sundays 12am-2am EST (EST/server time).

The chiller mythic raid is 1-2 day heroic, sometimes 1 day mythic: Fridays & Saturdays at 11:30pm-2:30am (EST/server time).

Our guild is very supportive of the people who put solid effort in and we fund all consumables, enchants, etc. We also do rated PVP RBGs on Thursdays and Sundays, and hope to start pushing m+ keys harder if you’re into that! But our biggest need right now is for a mythic raid tank and DPS for our serious raid, and more bodies for our learning-oriented mythic raid.

You can find us on Raider IO!
Discord contact: remembear#5887 (it me, the trashmaster)

2 Likes

One kiss is all it takes, falling in love with us.

1 Like

Let fly!!!

Focus fire!!

More DOTS!!

Let fly, trash!

Hi, my name is slappysavage-stormrage. I am a 415 unholy/blood DK. I have logs and raiderio links if needed! Add my discord! Slappysavage#3059 I’m currently 7/8H and 2/8M from my recent guild/team Dawning Nemesis-Stormrage. I’m leaving their guild because times do not work for me and there is some hostility in one team.

1 Like

We will see you on Friday! :raised_hands:

Let fly!!!

Let fly!!!

ME! Take care of them!

Focus fire!

Bump? :3

We can also use some healers for the semi-casual raid sometimes maybe!

its never a bad time to catch some balls

1 Like

Did you know? Being Actually Trash confers a 0.05% DPS boost from chilling with the homies.

Focus fire!

Let fly?!!

One kiss marks you forever! uwu

you know you want to join! lol

I MOVE DA URF!!! ows doesnt get to say no!