[H] [Area 52] 390 Balance returning/veteran looking for raid guild

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a guild to raid the Eternal Palace with as well as whatever comes next! I had to stop playing WoW for a few reasons (my last active raiding tier was ToS, had to stop raiding when my guild hit 3/9M) but am now back and ready to get back in action. I have been raiding for a while, starting with Dragon Soul back in Cata, raided through Mists, took a break from raiding during WoD and returned for Legion and now again for the rest of BFA.

I have been on balance druid starting in Legion and really know the spec forward and backward, but was slow on the ball as I just hit 120 last week. I am currently 390 and plan on taking myself as high as I can go before Eternal Palace, and thanks to 8.2 should be able to gear myself decently well until then, but I have work to do.

My Legion raiding on my druid:
EN 7/7M CE
ToV 2/3M
NH 7/10M
ToS 3/9M

I am not expecting to be put directly on a team at my current state(unless I can get up high enough in a week), but I am looking for somewhere to call home where, as I manage to gear up through pugs/solo stuff, I can earn my place and raid.

I can be slightly flexible on raid times but strongly prefer weekday evenings.

I hope we can work something out!

Edit: Current Guild is just me hanging out with some people.

(Zaranna) #2

Your ilvl isn’t a deterrent for us. :slight_smile:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello!

I think you’re just the sort of person we’re looking for. We’re a close-knit bunch that have been raiding together for a long time now. When we’re not raiding together, we’re doing stuff together outside of raid, everything from M+ to (with the new content being released) questing. Fundamentally, we’re a family that’s stuck together through thick and thin, and so we’re always looking for more like-minded individuals to call friends!

If any of this catches your eye, our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/9M BoD, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-2-9m-lfm-dps-healers/192734
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet) or Ariana#9062 (discord)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact Ariana. Good Luck hunting.