[H] [Area-52] 255 survival hunter looking for weekend raid team

Hi,
Little background I have been raiding for many years with a few CE groups in the past. I’m much more casual of late but still looking to raid a semi-hardcore progression style. I am currently survival only because I’ve enjoyed it in M+, have many characters I’m willing to main if the group is right. 245 Havoc DH also liking rogue and warlock atm but neither are much above 230. I would prefer a weekend team friday sat nights but would be willing to possibly go weekdays if the times were early enough EST. Looking forward to hearing from you, can contact me here, bnet bignoogz#1779, or discord bignoogz#3780

am willing to xfer if group is tight :smiley:

Hiya Bignoogz!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more dps! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST and our current prog is 6/11N. Our plan for 9.2 and beyond is to hit normal first to see the fights and then swapping to heroic full-time to aim for AoTC. Whether or not we venture into mythic will be decided as a team upon achieving AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with several of our members achieving KSM last season.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)