[H - AREA 52] 2 Resto Shamans (3/10M) looking for CE Push Team

Both Pushed CE in NYA, Trying to stay together but if one of us needs to be benched we understand the lack of NEED for 2 Resto Shamans on a team.

Shaman 1 is 218 Resto, Can also play MW Monk, Hpally, and Disc priest as well as multiple caster dps classes.

Shaman 2 is 214 Resto and 212 Ele, Has a history with raiding as Holy Priest as well.

1 Like

Discord: Hottie#8423

Hello there, I actually think we could make this work.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey there!

I just saw your post and wanted to reach out before I got to bed. I would really love the opportunity to chat with the two of you if able. We are on A52 and I think we might be able to make this work :slight_smile:

Below is our copy/pasta so you can see a bit more about us.

My discord is: Pimsley#1337

Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-healer-ranged-310m/541772

[H] US - Thrall
We are looking to improve and bolster our roster as we begin our push deep into Mythic Castle Nathria.
Scripted is a guild that focuses on Cutting Edge Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content. We aim for a 22-24 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week.

Current SL Progress:
AOTC, 2/10M CN

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Closed
Melee DPS: UH DK
Ranged DPS: Affliction Warlock, MM Hunter (other exceptional ranged STRONGLY encouraged to apply)

About Scripted:
Scripted was established at the beginning of Shadowlands. In that short amount of time we have surpassed many long established guilds. We strive to get CE every tier, and with the right group of individuals on an 8 hour a week schedule it should be easily attainable.

We’re adults, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we know how to make our time together most effective and prioritize keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we strive to buckle down when it’s time to focus on our progression and enjoy.

The most important things that we’re looking for is a personality and skill fit between our applicants and our raid team. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around, and willing to work hard to help move the team forward.

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 7:00 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST
Thursday: 7:00 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST

Sunday is our optional heroic farm or alt clear. This is not mandatory. During the beginning of a tier we might vote to make this day mandatory depending on how the raid difficulty is tuned. We also will host achievement or mount runs on this day if we have the numbers.

Banthis: BNet - Bluey#1869/ Disc: Banthis#887
Ragemax: BNet - Ragemax#1118
Xorahk: BNet - Jyxus#1804

Hello there, is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

PS: Would be interested in either both r sham or one and a caster

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Can vouch for these two pumpers

Interested in a 5/10M guild on area-52? 7-10PST Tues/Wed/Thurs/sometimes monday

Daynish#11316, would be interested in chatting with you guys