<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding Horde guild on Area 52 seeking competitive players as we continue our progression in Sepulcher of the First Ones and beyond.
Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. We aim to strike a balance with a roster focusing on progression and valuing performance while maintaining a casual adult atmosphere where we can laugh at our mistakes as a way of improving our play.
As a two-night guild we will never add another mandatory raid night. However, this does mean that we do require exceptional attendance from our raiders.
- US - Horde - Area 52
- Raids Sunday & Monday 7:00 - 11:00 PM PST (10:00 - 2:00 AM EST)
- [6/11M SFO] [CE SoD] [9/10M CN] [CE NyA] [7/8M EP] [CE BoD] [CE Uldir]
- Loot Council Gear Distribution
We are currently recruiting for the following:
- Healers: We are currently interested in main DPS with healing offspecs.
- DPS: We are considering all DPS at this time.
Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals. We will expect to see some recent logs as well.
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:
You may submit an application on our website or reach out to us directly below with your questions or interest.
- Recruiter: Azzekal#6909 (Discord), Fellicious#11512 (BattleTag)
- Guild Leader: Duckies#1999 (Discord), Solemnity#1999 (BattleTag)