[H] (Area 52) 185 Sub Rogue LF CE Guild

Former CE raider (Legion) looking for 2 or 3 night Mythic guild. Preferably stay on Area 52 and raid after 7:00 PM EST.

Hit me up on Discord at Blakek#3028 or BNet at Blake#13989

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out the roster. hit me up if you have any questions or if interested at all. would love to talk.
btag: mke#11978

Hey there, we could currently use a rogue on our team if a xfer isn’t off the table for you.
I’ll leave a little bit of info below, reach our any time if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

We are currently looking to fill a couple of raid spots. Guild is on Area52 & currently farming Mythics & some Heroics to finish gearing people for raids. Will be raiding on the Weekends. Feel free to add me Riddles21#1920 if your interested or if you need a tank for Mythics.