[H] <Ardent> 6/8H Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Content!

Updated! After our first night of raiding! Come join us!!

Heyy! I rejoined WoW back there last moth, havne really played since the second teir of legion (family issues really). But managed to get ATOC no problem then, and was well on the way for next teir but previous mentioned things happened. Never really got the time to play since, but hey, thought id give it another go!

Currently leveling a Demon hunter on Area 52, and can perfrom mechanically well. Anyways, message Kanz#1917 and we can chat, or DatKanz ingame if you want.

Boy can I tell you about this guild. There I wasā€¦ In Nazjatarā€¦ With Barbaque sauce on my man chestā€¦ I was hanging out, smoking a fat blunt, and there I seeā€¦ coming over the ridgeā€¦ Phaero. Iā€™ll never forget the look of passion and sexual desire this man has to raid leadā€¦ Boss after bossā€¦ Pull after pullā€¦ Wreckingā€¦ Slappingā€¦ and Meatspinning their way to victory everytime. Did you think that is it though? HAā€¦ NOT TODAY FOOLā€¦ They do it all thereā€¦ Play other gamesā€¦Weird furry meetings in the woodsā€¦ Pony playā€¦ You name it and these sick sobs do itā€¦They even join up with their brother guild Alliance Eats Weiners in some PvP and boy is it glorious ā€¦Sometimes I can still hear the voices and cries of the infant alliance children we have massacreā€™d. Nothingā€¦ and I mean NOTHINGā€¦ Can stop the desire we have to absolutely DESTROY THE FAMILIES of the alliance, and all that they stand for. Thatā€™s all I gotta say. Stay classy San Diego.

Looking for a guild to be placed in. just coming back from 8.1 and grinding out the new rep and neckless is 51 atm nearly 52. Look forward to maybe hearing from you

1 Like

join this guild or you are the big gay

Currently interested in the furry parties in the woods!